Nick Saban...

Advertisement
I'd stop my car, hop out, and quickly grab the bag in Saban's ride before it went up in flames. Figure he's carrying at least 50, 60 g's at any time in bag money, if not more.

If you were driving behind Nick Saban on a dark, and lonely road, and he wreaked his car - the car was on fire!

If nobody else was around, would you stop and save him, or just keep driving?

I would get him out of the car and then run him over several times.....you got to make sure

Advertisement
I'd call Mark Emmert to come save him (you know he'd rush right there) and as soon as he got him out of the car I'd run them both over.

I'd stop, get my rod (fishing) out, toss over a treble hook and tell him to grab it with his mouth if he wants to be saved. Then I'd set the hook into his dentures then reel and jerk like I got a Goliath Grouper on light tackle.

Some **** good replies on this one!!

Purely hypothetical of course, but my answer would be if I were equipped, yes I would stop,.. But its not very often I drive around with marshmallows, and Graham crackers in the car.

Advertisement
I would pull Urban Meyer out of my trunk and throw him on the fire to get rid of the evidence.

I'd pull over & help him out... But right before I started to help him I would give him an ultimatum.

I'd pull my phone an tell him to confess to all the players he's paid, I want names, cash amount, boosters who put up the money & exact details as to how & who the cash was delivered to.

If he refused, I would throw up the U at him, hop in my whip & speed off.

I'd pull over & help him out... But right before I started to help him I would give him an ultimatum.

I'd pull my phone an tell him to confess to all the players he's paid, I want names, cash amount, boosters who put up the money & exact details as to how & who the cash was delivered to.

When you throw up The U at him, you should yell out "Wu Tang!"........Dave Chappelle style.

Advertisement

**** we think alike... but I would give him another option... to find a way to give us all the 5 star recruits for a couple of years.

Man this thread went from 0-100 real quick!! Extremely entertaining responses!

Advertisement
I'd save him but only after he was hideously crispy... You know, enough that retirement was his only option.

If you were driving behind Nick Saban on a dark, and lonely road, and he wreaked his car - the car was on fire!

If nobody else was around, would you stop and save him, or just keep driving?
The quality of topics recently on here have been worthless. Posters mentions about a poll rating this or that and a worthless discussion ensues. Perhaps forum should go on a sabbatical after
NFL draft and not start again until first day of our first fall practice. If “quality” of recent topics is what we can look forward to during next 3 months then it will be a painful summer reviewing comments on this site.

Advertisement
Back