Nick Saban

Advertisement
An honest assessment of their recruiting would be a great start. What is happening there is a complete scam.

Spare me with the “winning” bs is why kids play there. A school winning isn’t new or unique - Miami, USC, OSU, etc were all on their way to dynasties....... until the NCAA(SEC/ESPN) decided to cherry pick minor infractions.

The sad reality is that (non-SEC Schools) winning has produced short-term achievements; but ultimately led to their demise. Complaints, investigations, and recruiting limits for years has been the “gold” at the end of thier rainbows.

Regulation at a consistent level would be welcomed; get that right, then let’s discuss the other inadequacies with the NCAA.

Advertisement
The best thing that could happen is for a very rich person to hire PIs to dig into violations. It wouldn’t be hard to watch what players drive and do title searches to track money for cars for example.

Advertisement
I came on here hoping the house of cards had fallen. that he had been exposed for his sexual tendecies with baby sheep, that his shin deformity like the grandpa on King of the hill had been exposed and that they found the money bag ledger.

but sadly none of that is true and OP is just a teaser

The reality of it is these $EC schools are in country *** hick towns and winning is everything. So they will spend money because college football is all they look forward to. Think about all SEC towns. None are really in major cities except maybe Vandy. Lexington isn’t that bad but it’s in Ken****intucky. Most ACC schools are in major cities. Miami, GA Tech, BC, Pitt, Louisville( Ken****intucky), All the NC schools are in metropolitan areas... Other than Clemson and Fswho and the VA schools, most ACC teams are in decent sized towns.

When he was 25 years old, Bryant Jr. opened a commercial bank in Alabama and used his dad's connections to do so. His dad's friends gave him the funding, and the access to the wealthiest people in Alabama. (His own name provided him with access to anyone in the state.) His Dad helped Jr. land private banking clients and access to large, safe "lending" deals. Bryant also hired excellent commercial bankers.

When he sold the bank holding company for close to $100 million, he diversified. He owns a re-insurance company that paid him $46 million over the past few years in dividends. He is also the President of Alabama's Board of Trustees.

His sole mission in life is to ensure Alabama's football dominance. He is funneling millions to Alabama recruiting every year. He will never get caught because he can outspend the NCAA by 10x and he finances it almost entirely by himself. He is not going to divulge these infractions to the NCAA....

Advertisement
You should walk away, I think you're a little rusty.
Can you imagine if PS2 doesn't get the playing time/or is the type of player a 5star player should be...PS will kill him in the press.

Advertisement
I don't mind the guy. I actually am impressed that he can keep it rolling with the way he's lost assistant after assistant.

I don't want the NCAA or health to take him down. I want us to raise our level of play and turn the tables on him.

It's an old adage, but it still holds true. To be the best, you've gotta beat the best. That's how I want the Alabama dynasty to fall. We've ended a few dynasties and hopefully we start doing it again soon.

When he was 25 years old, Bryant Jr. opened a commercial bank in Alabama and used his dad's connections to do so. His dad's friends gave him the funding, and the access to the wealthiest people in Alabama. (His own name provided him with access to anyone in the state.) His Dad helped Jr. land private banking clients and access to large, safe "lending" deals. Bryant also hired excellent commercial bankers.

When he sold the bank holding company for close to $100 million, he diversified. He owns a re-insurance company that paid him $46 million over the past few years in dividends. He is also the President of Alabama's Board of Trustees.

His sole mission in life is to ensure Alabama's football dominance. He is funneling millions to Alabama recruiting every year. He will never get caught because he can outspend the NCAA by 10x and he finances it almost entirely by himself. He is not going to divulge these infractions to the NCAA....
Very interesting, so basically the money will never dry up in Alabaga. How many helis & lear jets do they have?

Advertisement
Back