Nick Roberts DB USF entered the Portal

Advertisement
It's not negative it's true.....we made the right call to not have him a part of that class. His best offer was USF and now headed to Jackson. He's not UM caliber and that's that.
Blades, Ivey, & Couch have all played pretty good. Idk where the slow DB line fits in.

Blades, Ivey, & Couch have all played pretty good. Idk where the slow DB line fits in.
Ivey is slow....has bad hips but has played better. I measure Miami differently I think that's what people get confused. My measuring stick was Clemson cause that's the only team where they can compete with elites. Couch shows promise he can scoot Blades is Blades they come out Canes regardless. Dunson looks legit after that big fourth down play that's all I needed to see. We still need some dogs there tbh cause an injury here or there won't be good.

I like our guys but at UM we need a star player at least one at every level. First round grade type...at least for me. Those are my expectations.

Ivey is slow....has bad hips but has played better. I measure Miami differently I think that's what people get confused. My measuring stick was Clemson cause that's the only team where they can compete with elites. Couch shows promise he can scoot Blades is Blades they come out Canes regardless. Dunson looks legit after that big fourth down play that's all I needed to see. We still need some dogs there tbh cause an injury here or there won't be good.

I like our guys but at UM we need a star player at least one at every level. First round grade type...at least for me. Those are my expectations.
You are able to determine a player is legit from one play? Do you know what a sample size is? I’ll wait two years and come back to see you complaining that he isn’t Miami caliber after his first blown coverage or missed tackle, because it will happen, and you will mope. Two guarantees of the world.

You are able to determine a player is legit from one play? Do you know what a sample size is? I’ll wait two years and come back to see you complaining that he isn’t Miami caliber after his first blown coverage or missed tackle, because it will happen, and you will mope. Two guarantees of the world.
Yea he could be trash it's possible.

And yes I'll mope if we still losing yes

Advertisement
Didn't understand why everyone liked him....they kept looking at those HS stats that's why. Good drop by the staph

Hes horrible and literally just quit on his team in the middle of a game. If we're counting on kids like this to make a difference for us in our secondary, we're ****ed.
Amari Carter quits every other game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back