Nick Roberts DB USF entered the Portal

Advertisement
I gotta find the clip it was so funny. Literally was in a screaming match with coach player separate them and the 2 min later Robert's walking to locker room pads off like he walking home from peewee practice. Ur right tho couldnt think of one guy
Wheres the dam clip mang. lol .

Only coach I recall getting after guys was Banda tbh. Yelling is overrated

I have never seen Banda yell. Ever. I've seen him get a little animated motioning plays in or celebrating but that's it.

The only coach i've seen yell or visibly voice frustration is Lashlee.

Yelling, stern talking, passion, etc has it's place. Too much is pointless bc guys tune you out, too little and your voice carries no weight or impact.

Advertisement
Unless there is an IC relief I’d say it’s tough to grab him

even though I think it’s realistic we lose Blades or Ivey to the draft (it’s the Miami way to go UDFA because reasons!)

Advertisement
I seen him play he sucks not UM caliber he may be TNM caliber though. I remember not wanting this kid at all.

Stay away we already have slow dbs.
Yea, we have enough safeties. Need CBs that transfers that were CBs in high and don’t play CB like Divaad Wilson and Roberts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I couldn’t imagine wasting a second on this board if I was this negative about a 5-1 team. I mean I get we’re not as good as the record shows but my God lol
It's not negative it's true.....we made the right call to not have him a part of that class. His best offer was USF and now headed to Jackson. He's not UM caliber and that's that.

Advertisement
Back