Nick Linder leaves Miami program

View as article
Advertisement
I wish him the best. If his next endeavor is attempting suicide.

Fck him and the other quitter Odogshyt. It's no coincidence our OL has struggled when 2 of the starters were entitled cvnts who quit at the first sign they'd have to compete. Good thing is that Gaynor is already 100 times better and tougher than Linda on Linda's best day.

Linda and Odogshyt should have another impromptu ghey photo shoot because that's what they're best at.

Advertisement
giphy bye bye bye lulz.gif

I wish him the best. If his next endeavor is attempting suicide.

Fck him and the other quitter Odogshyt. It's no coincidence our OL has struggled when 2 of the starters were entitled cvnts who quit at the first sign they'd have to compete. Good thing is that Gaynor is already 100 times better and tougher than Linda on Linda's best day.

Linda and Odogshyt should have another impromptu ghey photo shoot because that's what they're best at.

So good

Advertisement
Linder was UM's starting center for the 2015 season and for most part of last year before a shoulder injury ended his season.

Slight correction in the interest of journalistic accuracy: Jaron Jones ended his season and should have ended his career. I haven't seen one man physically dominate another that egregiously since my last Grinder date.

Linda should have done the honorable thing and left the game of football after that. He disgraced the game that day. When Al Gall is such a massive improvement over you, then you know football isn't for you.

Shame on UM if we let this quitter hang around and glom another year of education and further pollute the minds of whoever he comes in contact with.

Waiting on someone to suggest we move DJ Johnson to center....He's been already been moved to DT, RB, and TE so far by folks on this board.

Advertisement
If there was true competition on the O-Line last year, He would've been buried on the depth chart then. No way in **** Gall wasn't a better C than Him last Spring...ditto with Darling over McDermott at LT. Horrible evaluation & personnel placement by Searles. But good luck to em' in His future endeavors.

Why are Miami honoring his scholarship if he's not?

Sitting out the season surely means he has to complete his degree elsewhere, no?

That doesn't make sense, does it? Once your clock starts, it doesn't stop. You have 5 years to play 4 and once you start the matriculation process, your clock ends 5 years later, barring exceptions.

Advertisement
Wish the kid the best but that lack of fight is why he was losing out to a true freshman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not one for bashing players for making personal/"business" decisions, but this is a perfect example of what happens when you don't work hard enough and are then surprised when younger/hungrier talent take your spot. This program is done messing with these types of players.

Advertisement
Back