Nice gem from Mark-Antony Richards and Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
250? While he looks every bit of 6'5, he certainly doesn't look 250 lbs. Nor do I want him that heavy. He's plenty big and strong already.... he just needs to use his size to his advantage. He showed glimpses last year -- Orange Bowl and ND game. Maybe another year removed from knee surgery will help him.

Agreed, was using excessive hyperbole, just making the point that no-one covering him is gonna be able to physically match up with him. He should have a big year, if not plenty of others ready to play.

250? While he looks every bit of 6'5, he certainly doesn't look 250 lbs. Nor do I want him that heavy. He's plenty big and strong already.... he just needs to use his size to his advantage. He showed glimpses last year -- Orange Bowl and ND game. Maybe another year removed from knee surgery will help him.

Think they are talking about AR brother..

I have a feeling Cager will come on strong this year. He was moving better at the end of last year and it's usually the second year coming off ACL surgery when a player is fully healed and coming into his own. Not everyone can be a freak like All Day.

Cager has always had the right mindset and i think this is the year he will put it all together. I can see him having a 30-35 catches with about 600 yards and 5 TDs this year.

I'm telling you Cager gonna have a big year, he's just to **** big, and as much as anyone wants to hate, there was a reason why he was having the ball thrown to him. Plain and simple he was are best option. Now may the young kids turn out to be better, maybe, but Cager is a 6'4" 250 pound receiver...dont see that much in college. He's gonna have a big year...if the knee holds up.

Closer to 6'5 220

Advertisement
Is he going to take his brothers spot in 2019? We have a lot of talented Wr’s who are young. We need corners.

Advertisement
Back