Nice gem from Mark-Antony Richards and Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm telling you Cager gonna have a big year, he's just to **** big, and as much as anyone wants to hate, there was a reason why he was having the ball thrown to him. Plain and simple he was are best option. Now may the young kids turn out to be better, maybe, but Cager is a 6'4" 250 pound receiver...dont see that much in college. He's gonna have a big year...if the knee holds up.

I'm telling you Cager gonna have a big year, he's just to **** big, and as much as anyone wants to hate, there was a reason why he was having the ball thrown to him. Plain and simple he was are best option. Now may the young kids turn out to be better, maybe, but Cager is a 6'4" 250 pound receiver...dont see that much in college. He's gonna have a big year...if the knee holds up.

I love Cager but that dude is 210 soaking wet.

Advertisement
If Richards wants to play offense I say we let him but he needs to understand his best chance of seeing the field early and helping us right away would be at DB. If he’s cool with competing with all the talent we have on offense that’s fine with me too. Kid is a straight up stud let him play what he wants

Advertisement
Richards is just special. His highlight tape from last year, I don't know how anyone could see it and say he's not a 5 star talent. He can legitimately play three positions (as well as return kicks at a high level) and be top 10 in the country at any of them. He's a freak athlete, that is for certain.

Advertisement

250? While he looks every bit of 6'5, he certainly doesn't look 250 lbs. Nor do I want him that heavy. He's plenty big and strong already.... he just needs to use his size to his advantage. He showed glimpses last year -- Orange Bowl and ND game. Maybe another year removed from knee surgery will help him.

250...😂😂🤣 he is about 220

81499114.gif

What position would we put Richards at?
you tell him he can come to Miami and play any position he wants. He could be a day 1 contributor at RB, RB/WR flex, CB, Safety and PR/KR.

Figure it all out later but just get the guy to Miami!!

Advertisement
Back