NFL Top 100 Players

Sandman211

Junior
Who do you all think the U has in the top 100 this year. So far through 100-71 there haven't been any former Miami players. I think we will have at least 5 in the top 70.
(In no specific order)
Ed Reed
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Vince Wilfork
Frank Gore...

Hopefully
Jimmy Graham
Eric Winston
Antrel Rolle

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Winston wont make that list. Maybe McKinnie after this past year, but I doubt that one too.

Gore
Andre
Reggie
Vince
Vilma
Jimmy graham
E Reed
Beason? (Probably not since he's been hurt)
Rolle?

Advertisement
If Jimmy Graham isn't top 70, you can pretty much guarantee the whole list is bull****. Which it probably is anyway.

Isnt it supposedly voted on by the players?

Yeah it is. I think some guys still get votes for how long they've been playing and how well respected they are and not how well they've actually played the past season.

McKinnie won't make it because he's one of the laziest guys ever. Talent wise he's still dominant. ****, just watch the playoffs when he finally earned his job back. He really only played against 4 teams so you wouldn't think that he'd garner a vast number of player votes for his play last year

Advertisement
Time to revisit...

So far through 31-100 the U only has Frank Gore at 32. Definitely warranted for Gore. However, I think there will be a few left off the list that should be on there. I still see Ed Reed, Vince Wilfork, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne and Jimmy Graham being able to make the list. What do you guys think?

126.gif

Advertisement
Gore #32, Wilfork #30, Wayne #21, Reed #18, Johnson #14. That's pretty **** good for the U. 5 players in the top 32 in the NFL. I don't think we will have anyone else in the top 100 but we'll see.

Gore #32, Wilfork #30, Wayne #21, Reed #18, Johnson #14. That's pretty **** good for the U. 5 players in the top 32 in the NFL. I don't think we will have anyone else in the top 100 but we'll see.
I think Ray

I would love to see Ray but the Raven's players on the top 100 ended with Ray Rice last night...different Ray. And Gronk was the last tight end on the board from last week.

Advertisement
I agree. He had a better season than gronk but didn't break the 1,000 yd recieving mark (952 I think). Gronk was hurt during part of the season and he is still the highest ranked TE. Jimmy didn't even make it. BS IMO, but I wasn't eligible to vote. The fans had him in there but not the players.

The top 100 is all but over being announced. This is chosen strictly by the players which IMO is still a bit of BS. Antonio Gates made the list with 500+ yds and 5 tds while Jimmy Graham just missed the list with 982 yds and 9 tds. With that being said, Miami still had 5 players in the top 32. That is elite talent and UM is the only school with that many in the top 35. Top schools and conferences are as follows:

UGA - 6
UM - 5
The following tie with 3:
OU
Alabama
NCSU
Pitt
Texas
Cal
Tennessee

There conferences are as follows and I have updated the new conference alignments (pitt, Syracuse...etc).
ACC - 22
$EC - 22
Pac 12 - 13
Big 10&12 - 10

Not bad for the U or the ACC.

Advertisement
Back