Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
Everyone one of Miami's dbs haven't done that since MJ.
That **** is all over the nfl......it's fear. A DB so scared nowadays cause of speed they don't turn cause they don't want the guy to score. That fear of turning and the guy catching it and u lose sight is real...alot of scared dbs nowadays.

HES AN ESSENTIAL SPECIAL TEAM MEMBER AND SHOWED SOME GOOD RANGE AT THE END OF THE YEAR IN THE BACK END.

Dude is still cashing checks thats good...especially since Flores knows dbs.
Colbert was pretty solid in San Fran right? Unfortunately, injuries hit.

Advertisement
Colbert was pretty solid in San Fran right? Unfortunately, injuries hit.

YEA INJURY HIT HIM AND I THINK IT TOOK A FULL YEAR TO HEAL. HE BEGAN TO GET A LITTLE TIME AT END OF THE YEAR WITH MIAMI. Another million dollar deal one year deal aint bad, especially if he performs and can bank on the next year deal. He should make the team easily if no injury concerns

YEA INJURY HIT HIM AND I THINK IT TOOK A FULL YEAR TO HEAL. HE BEGAN TO GET A LITTLE TIME AT END OF THE YEAR WITH MIAMI. Another million dollar deal one year deal aint bad, especially if he performs and can bank on the next year deal. He should make the team easily if no injury concerns
Happy he was able to sign another contract, Colbert may have only been a cane for a season but dude put in work for the U.

Advertisement
Adrian has put together a better NFL career than I expected. Good for him. He's a good dude and a true Cane.
I had a feeling he would last a bit in the league. He was solid here when healthy. Dude had a game and a half against Nd.

Advertisement
The Lions are going to draft Jeff Okudah at #3 because that is what loser franchises do.

*I think Jeff Okudah is going to be a pro bowl, potentially, All-Pro level player, but you don't take a CB that high when you probably should move on from Matthew Stafford (yes, I know he was pretty good last year before he was hurt), you need more on the OL and you finish 27th in the league in sacks.

I think the Dolphins are going to Trade Howard their CB and his gigantic contract to the Lions plus a number 1 to move up and take Tua.

Advertisement
HES AN ESSENTIAL SPECIAL TEAM MEMBER AND SHOWED SOME GOOD RANGE AT THE END OF THE YEAR IN THE BACK END.

Dude is still cashing checks thats good...especially since Flores knows dbs.

I'm happy for Colbert. Him & Flowers getting deals with the Dolphins is good to see.

The painful thing is the best Canes CB's in the NFL the last 15 drafts have been:

Artie Burns - hasn't played the last year and a half for the Steelers. Hope he can have a Flowers like resurrection
Sam Shields - played CB 1 year at Miami
Adrian Colbert - played CB 1 year at Miami

I don't know why we've struggled so bad at CB

I'm happy for Colbert. Him & Flowers getting deals with the Dolphins is good to see.

The painful thing is the best Canes CB's in the NFL the last 15 drafts have been:

Artie Burns - hasn't played the last year and a half for the Steelers. Hope he can have a Flowers like resurrection

Artie definitely was not a first round pick. I don't remember if that db class was weak that year but he was more like a late 2nd-early 3rd round pick. I thought Shields did well in LA. I thought they would have brought him back for another year last season. I know there is obvious concern with all the concussions he had.

Because they always have at that position. Kelly Jennings didn’t do much. antrel rolle was a great pro but ended up switching to safety. Philip Buchanan was an okay but not great. In terms of db Miami always has produced more quality safeties compared to the cb position

Advertisement
Back