Nfl free agency thread

Idiot Bears fans wanted Cam instead of Foles. Newton is done. I’ll honestly take any over Mitch tho at this time.

Advertisement
Idiot Bears fans wanted Cam instead of Foles. Newton is done. I’ll honestly take any over Mitch tho at this time.
A lot of Panthers fans are mad we let Cam go. They have said this is a complete overhaul. Only 3 players are safe and that is CMC, DJ Moore, and Brian Burns. They have publicly said this and fans are still shocked lol.

Miachael Pierce DT to my Vikes.
El you are a Raven fan...good pickup for my Vikings?
He fits yall scheme as a solid run defender, but he can be lazy & undisciplined at times, also had weight issues coming into the season.

He's not an every down Lineman, but can be a good rotational piece. He's an undersized NT, but plays 3-tech well.

Advertisement
He fits yall scheme as a solid run defender, but he can be lazy & undisciplined at times, also had weight issues coming into the season.

He's not an every down Lineman, but can be a good rotational piece. He's an undersized NT, but plays 3-tech well.
I appreciate the insight on Pierce. Ravens have put together an impressive DL...Campbell, Brockers and Williams. Perfect fit for Campbell who seems to get better with age.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Lions are going to draft Jeff Okudah at #3 because that is what loser franchises do.

*I think Jeff Okudah is going to be a pro bowl, potentially, All-Pro level player, but you don't take a CB that high when you probably should move on from Matthew Stafford (yes, I know he was pretty good last year before he was hurt), you need more on the OL and you finish 27th in the league in sacks.

Advertisement
The Lions are going to draft Jeff Okudah at #3 because that is what loser franchises do.

*I think Jeff Okudah is going to be a pro bowl, potentially, All-Pro level player, but you don't take a CB that high when you probably should move on from Matthew Stafford (yes, I know he was pretty good last year before he was hurt), you need more on the OL and you finish 27th in the league in sacks.

I don't disagree with you, but I think self-preservation will kick in to prevent that sort of forward-thinking move in Detroit (unless the owner starts making promises to the HC and GM). Bobby Quinn has been the Lions GM since 2016 and Matt Patricia has been HC since 2018. The seat under each of their a$$es is going to be white hot if they put up another 3-5 win season. Not sure they can roll the dice on a rookie QB who will need time to develop and/or recover from injury. They need to win now.

Advertisement
Back