Nfl free agency thread

So the man criticized him for having a good relationship with the mother of his kids? People go years without seeing their kids because they don’t have a good relationship but he’s getting criticized for doing his best to keep her happy?

Well question is how many of baby mamas are coming around the facility and if they’re casing any issues

but yeah this doesn’t look good regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How TF does Bill O'Brian have a job? I'm not talking about as an NFL coach, I mean literally how is he employed at all?
Good old boys' club striking yet again

**** shame too that the Texans are owned by a documented racist who will back the prick that he personally hired as well.

I'm a Pats fan and have been thinking about this for a while. I love Brady and think last year was more about how terrible our OL and weapons were than Brady being in steep decline. With that said, I am ready for the rebuild or retool with a new QB. Not the biggest Teddy B guy but I think he would do well with Bill.

Also Bill is notorious for letting players go a year early rather than a year too late. He's shown he has no issue letting anyone go before so I don't think he will now.

I really think Tom Brady signs with Tampa Bay and we sign a Teddy B or make a trade for a Foles or something like that. I don't love it but what can we do.
**** they talking to Jones for when Xavier Rhodes and Chris Harris Jr are in the market? The man is still getting paid because of his combine.
If you’re gonna trade Hopkins you need to do better than an expensive backup RB and a 2nd round pick. The Ravens got more for Hayden MF Hurst!b
Eventually they will.

But the reports have been that Nagy wants another QB to push Trubisky & not allow him to get comfortable into thinking he's the guaranteed starter, so he's bringing in Foles who he coached when he was in Philly.

Basically, they're telling him Foles is here to take your job, it's sink or swim time kid.

Advertisement
Miachael Pierce DT to my Vikes.
El you are a Raven fan...good pickup for my Vikings?

Miachael Pierce DT to my Vikes.
El you are a Raven fan...good pickup for my Vikings?
not El but I am a huge ravens fan, I love pierce but we didn't have the cap resign him. He's a beast against the run. Hes average against the pass. He'll play hard a lot. The only concern is that he can gain bad weight easily (missed some of training camp for failing the conditioning test). Otherwise, for 7mil a year, hes a great signing.

not El but I am a huge ravens fan, I love pierce but we didn't have the cap resign him. He's a beast against the run. Hes average against the pass. He'll play hard a lot. The only concern is that he can gain bad weight easily (missed some of training camp for failing the conditioning test). Otherwise, for 7mil a year, hes a great signing.
Thanks fam...we needed DT help since Joseph was let go. Let Pierce stop the run and let Hunter do his thing on the edge.

Advertisement
Back