Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
I'm a Panthers fan and those stats on Bradberry are skewed. If he was so lockdown then we wouldn't have let him walk. Michael Thomas abused him, check the tape. Dave Gettleman is a trash GM as well.

Bradberry made a career off shutting down Mike Evans who is a lousy route runner and is hit or miss against big corners.

I am reporting you guys for harassing me and threatening me. One get said we should handle him the way they did to Sean Taylor. For the last time, I am not ST21. Idk who that is. Like, it’s getting annoying

If I was the sort of ***aloon who reported slapd!cks for their slapd!ckery, this is precisely the sort of porst I would report as "False News." But I'm not that sort of pillow-biting, silent-farting ***aloon.

So instead, I'll just say that nobody said anything remotely similar to the highlighted portion. You are @ST26, who was banned for having too much free time to wallow in his mother's fancy basement and not enough time to fully develop in her womb. A thoughtful poster in a another thread wisely noted this, said you should be handled the same way as that poster (i.e., given the band), and that is all.

Nobody has threatened you. It is all in your head. And you still owe me a paper.

Advertisement
If I was the sort of ***aloon who reported slapd!cks for their slapd!ckery, this is precisely the sort of porst I would report as "False News." But I'm not that sort of pillow-biting, silent-farting ***aloon.

So instead, I'll just say that nobody said anything remotely similar to the highlighted portion. You are @ST26, who was banned for having too much free time to wallow in his mother's fancy basement and not enough time to fully develop in her womb. A thoughtful poster in a another thread wisely noted this, said you should be handled the same way as that poster (i.e., given the band), and that is all.

Nobody has threatened you. It is all in your head. And you still owe me a paper.

Guy writes exactly like him as well, it’s so noticeable

Again, you 100 percent threatened me. And I actually reported you to Stefan, DMoney and Andrew. They actually were nice enough to reach back and they are looking at the situation. Idk who ST26 is and stop comparing him to me. I am trying to enjoy my vacation with my wife and kids but you guys keep harassing me. Enjoy your night. Go Canes!!!

Again, you 100 percent threatened me. And I actually reported you to Stefan, DMoney and Andrew. They actually were nice enough to reach back and they are looking at the situation. Idk who ST26 is and stop comparing him to me. I am trying to enjoy my vacation with my wife and kids but you guys keep harassing me. Enjoy your night. Go Canes!!!
Message board life may not be for you if that gets you rattled.

Post where I threatened you.
But I have a feeling I'll be waiting for that as long as I've waited for that report you owe me, @ST26.

Advertisement
Message board life may not be for you if that gets you rattled.
I was literally got a death threat from these clowns. They said they would handle me like the way they handled Sean Taylor. I find it crazy that they haven’t been kicked out yet

Post where I threatened you.
But I have a feeling I'll be waiting for that as long as I've waited for that report you owe me, @ST26.

You said you would handle me the same way that they handled Sean Taylor. What report do I owe you? Like you are the only one in this group that knows anything about a report

Advertisement
2712.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back