Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
I would like to have the contact information for the guy who is doing this investigation. I would like to know that I did nothing wrong. They first said they would deal with me the same way they did go Sean Taylor. So that’s a death threat. They keep saying I am ST21 just because I am a giants fan. These guys think it’s okay to act like a child toward someone who gave it their all on the practice field. I wore the U on the side of my helmet with pride. Back then, the fans were way more pleasant. It’s sad what this fan base has become. People can’t give their opinions anymore
I’ll be your contact. You can reach me here at Post #2:

Advertisement
I would like to have the contact information for the guy who is doing this investigation. I would like to know that I did nothing wrong. They first said they would deal with me the same way they did go Sean Taylor. So that’s a death threat. They keep saying I am ST21 just because I am a giants fan. These guys think it’s okay to act like a child toward someone who gave it their all on the practice field. I wore the U on the side of my helmet with pride. Back then, the fans were way more pleasant. It’s sad what this fan base has become. People can’t give their opinions anymore

Are you mentally ill?

Vikings my team El, I agree with you. Cousin and Diggs just didn't see eye to eye.
One of my boys is devastated, Diggs was his favorite player.
There was no way Diggs was staying after he pouted on the sidelines during the NO playoff that they were winning

Advertisement
There was no way Diggs was staying after he pouted on the sidelines during the NO playoff that they were winning
Diggs is going to be even more mad when he finds out he went from a run heavy offense with a decent Qb to a run heavy offense with a qb that throws like hes shooting birdshot lol

Diggs is going to be even more mad when he finds out he went from a run heavy offense with a decent Qb to a run heavy offense with a qb that throws like hes shooting birdshot lol
I been a Diggs fans since Maryland but they way he handled this past season, I would have shipped his *** somewhere he would be miserable too, especially for the haul they got back

I don’t follow NFL only college these days. I really like Jonathan Taylor.
I'm curious where he'll get drafted. I feel like I keep seeing him in the lower half of R1..saw one with baltimore which IMO would be ******* awesome haha. I feel like miami could get their QB and Taylor if they wanted.

Advertisement
I'm just still in shock they got more for him than Hou did for DHop lololol
Yeah I'm still ****ed about the trade along with 3 more years of cousins.BUT if there were ever a draft to replace a miserable receiver its this one

Bill O'Brian is trying wayyyyyy too hard to be belichick haha..that trade was highway robbery

Advertisement
Howard is not a top 5 corner in the nfl you clown 🤡🤡🤡. Your franchise is an absolute joke. You will never be good. You traded your only good player last season and it bit you in the ***. Fitzapatrick balled out on the Steelers
What’s that make the jets ? The jets bits the pillow against the dolphins lmao and I’m not even a dolphins fan

Advertisement
Back