Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
@ogcanes87 I was thinking about you the other day. Seriously, Mount St. Mary’s was playing Hopkins in LaCrosse. Hopkins came back and tied it. Do you know who won in OT? I had to leave the place I was at out of fear of the Coro-nado Veerus.

Advertisement
Jordan Howard to the Dolphins. 2 years/$10M.

Miami will definitely draft an RB. Hearing they like Taylor, Dobbins, Moss, and Akers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am reporting you guys for harassing me and threatening me. One get said we should handle him the way they did to Sean Taylor. For the last time, I am not ST21. Idk who that is. Like, it’s getting annoying
AF2BEAC5-BEAF-4634-9926-97A1FF7FCEDC.gif

Advertisement
My guy Colombo doing some investigative work , this is why we pay you the big bucks.
I would like to have the contact information for the guy who is doing this investigation. I would like to know that I did nothing wrong. They first said they would deal with me the same way they did go Sean Taylor. So that’s a death threat. They keep saying I am ST21 just because I am a giants fan. These guys think it’s okay to act like a child toward someone who gave it their all on the practice field. I wore the U on the side of my helmet with pride. Back then, the fans were way more pleasant. It’s sad what this fan base has become. People can’t give their opinions anymore

Advertisement
Back