Nfl free agency thread

Advertisement
That’s pretty cool. What’s the story behind it?

They do parody's and comedy skits. They kind of started the wave earlier this decade...doing online scenes while they were in college. Have a few classic moments..that ended up becoming memes.

This being another one of em...

GleamingAlarmedCockroach-size_restricted.gif
my cousin in the black

Advertisement
They do parody's and comedy skits. They kind of started the wave earlier this decade...doing online scenes while they were in college. Have a few classic moments..that ended up becoming memes.

This being another one of em...

GleamingAlarmedCockroach-size_restricted.gif
my cousin in the black
That’s awesome dude. I have seen some of their memes on social media. My kids have showed me them

Advertisement
put him in a cover two scheme, that way he can literally just press the **** out of WR and be done for the day
He’s on the roster because A.) several good corners play in the playoffs and could not play and B.) there was another 4-5 after them that backed out. At that point it’s just name recognition. He was horrible last year. Last good season was when he shut down megatron about 4-5 years ago.

Howard is not a top 5 corner in the nfl you clown 🤡🤡🤡. Your franchise is an absolute joke. You will never be good. You traded your only good player last season and it bit you in the ***. Fitzapatrick balled out on the Steelers
Got a 1st round pick for a guy that didn't want to be here.

Advertisement
Close... 18 and graduating high school in Connecticut this year. This is another @ST26 account.

Edit: I just read through it and see you had him pegged already. Lol.
Why do you keep saying that? I have never meet this guy I my life. Just because I said I was a giants fan makes me this Gaytor fan? Like seriously, why do you keep comparing me to this guy. It’s annoying. I have reported you guys several times. Don’t make me do it again

You realize the Giants went hard after Jones as their top option and only pursued Bradberry once Jones agreed to sign with Miami, right?
Yea but I think it was a better move. I don’t have to agree with giant management

Advertisement
Why do you keep saying that? I have never meet this guy I my life. Just because I said I was a giants fan makes me this Gaytor fan? Like seriously, why do you keep comparing me to this guy. It’s annoying. I have reported you guys several times. Don’t make me do it again
Please do it again, Matthew. “Reprot” me.

To paraphrase a recently infamous CIS slapd!ck, is that supposed to make us scared?

To paraphrase a recently infamous CIS slapd!ck, is that supposed to make us scared?
It’s amazing how these guys who get banned come back on and can’t avoid stepping on their own dîcks and they get axed repeatedly. This is definitely ST26... and like you said, he still owes you a report.

Advertisement
Back