Nfl free agency thread

pRO BOWL IS POPULARITY FEST...MFIN XAVIER rHODES MADE IT AT CB. I wouldnt paid Jones that much...but pro bowl isnt my end all for anything...also The dlphins already have a top 5 cb in the nfl in howard any way. If they do keep Howard...him and Jones are really formidable.
Howard is not a top 5 corner in the nfl you clown 🤡🤡🤡. Your franchise is an absolute joke. You will never be good. You traded your only good player last season and it bit you in the ***. Fitzapatrick balled out on the Steelers

Advertisement
Howard is not a top 5 corner in the nfl you clown 🤡🤡🤡. Your franchise is an absolute joke. You will never be good. You traded your only good player last season and it bit you in the ***. Fitzapatrick balled out on the Steelers

Ok your a giants fan and your franchise is in a smooth decline. I get it. You know nothing about the Dolphins.

The fact that you said Fitzpatrick was our best player let alone lets me know. You have no context as to why he was traded and im trying to see how it bit us in the ***?.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DB PLAY...YOUR TEAM DRAFTED ELI APPLE AND TROTTED JANORIS JENKINS OUT THERE ON A WEEKLY BASIS. LOL

Ok your a giants fan and your franchise is in a smooth decline. I get it. You know nothing about the Dolphins.

The fact that you said Fitzpatrick was our best player let alone lets me know. You have no context as to why he was traded and im trying to see how it bit us in the ***?.

He’s a troll dude , a troll that loves the ****** Giants.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DB PLAY...YOUR TEAM DRAFTED ELI APPLE AND TROTTED JANORIS JENKINS OUT THERE ON A WEEKLY BASIS. LOL
Bro, you don’t even need to say that. You can trigger that fool with two words:

Daniel Jones. 🤣

Make it to a super bowl first before you compare the Giants to the dolphins. The dolphins suck and will always suck. Fitzpatrick is one of the best safeties in the league and you traded him away. Also, Janoris Jenkins was very very good his first few years with the giants. He is now past his prime and his career is starting to decline. He is pretty old now

Advertisement
Bro, you don’t even need to say that. You can trigger that fool with two words:

Daniel Jones. 🤣

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Daniel Jones is actually very good. He has a very good rookie year. He had 3,000 yards and 24 touchdowns in only 13 games. And his entire offense was most of the year: Saquan, Shepard, Engram, Tate, and members of the offensive line

Lol.
Your boy also had 12 picks and 18 fumbles (11 lost) in those 13 games, for 23 turnovers in 13 games. BTW, the 11 lost fumbles is tied for the most in a season since 1992.
He's ranked 29th in Yards per Passing Attempt.
He's ranked 26th in Adjusted Net Yard per Passing Attempt.
He's ranked 24th in Completion %.
He's ranked 24th in Int%.
He's ranked 20th in QB rating.
And just for fun, NFL.com has him ranked as the No. 23 QB in NFL based on 2019 (behind even the pedestrian Fitzpatrick at No. 17).

That's not a "very good" rookie year. Gardner Minshew (a sixth round draft pick) had a better rookie year. Sleep on that.

p.s. All stat rankings per Pro Football Reference, in case you'd like to confirm the reality of Daniel Jones.

Advertisement
Back