NFL Draft NFL Draft Rookie salaries by round

Advertisement
He had a good reason!?! What was the reason again? If it's that whole his mom is a nurse thing, sorry that isn't a good reason to ALOT of people.

Look I'm a GR15 fan and if he falls to 18 to the fins I'm taking him but come on its not a good reason.

Basically ALL the science points to it being a horrible decision. Don't defend this trash. There has been 0 covid deaths in D1 football that I know of.
Uhh it had nothing to do with football Covid. It was about his mom working as a Covid Nurse. He didn't want her to have to go to work anymore and risk getting it. Maybe you should do a little research before you spew nonsense.

Uhh it had nothing to do with football Covid. It was about his mom working as a Covid Nurse. He didn't want her to have to go to work anymore and risk getting it. Maybe you should do a little research before you spew nonsense.
Would you Isolate yourself for 4 months for 10 million dollars? I already know the answer. Military families do it for alot longer for alot less. Spare me the bull**** it was a horrible decision. Spew your nonsense somewhere else. He lost generational money.

It's amazing how someone can still try to justify this crap. Not supported by science, not supported by economics, and not supported by common sense. Ask Phillips if playing the season was worth it.

Geezzz we got evidence on our own team that GR15 made the wrong decision he even wore the same number. Talk about having no clue, you my friend are no Sherlock Holmes.

Would you Isolate yourself for 4 months for 10 million dollars? I already know the answer. Military families do it for alot longer for alot less. Spare me the bull**** it was a horrible decision. Spew your nonsense somewhere else. He lost generational money.

It's amazing how someone can still try to justify this crap. Not supported by science, not supported by economics, and not supported by common sense. Ask Phillips if playing the season was worth it.

Geezzz we got evidence on our own team that GR15 made the wrong decision he even wore the same number. Talk about having no clue, you my friend are no Sherlock Holmes.

Sherlock Holmes would never assume heā€™d have a similar or better year than in 19. Heā€™d also factor in his actual pro day as a greater factor in where he went in the draft than him opting out.

Your ā€œ$10 millionā€ claim is no more fact based than the opinions contrary to yours.

Advertisement

Dam you're a freaking Dolt if I've ever seen one. I would hate to be related to you because you would probably sell your sister for a stack of hundreds.

Sherlock Holmes would never assume heā€™d have a similar or better year than in 19. Heā€™d also factor in his actual pro day as a greater factor in where he went in the draft than him opting out.

Your ā€œ$10 millionā€ claim is no more fact based than the opinions contrary to yours.
G he's not worth responding too. Sounds like a kid IMO.

I love how everyone says Rousseau lost so much money when there's literally no way to know either way and we never will. What if he came back, got hurt again, got labeled as injury prone, and dropped to the 2nd or 3rd round?

Now i wish he had come back and if he stayed healthy I think he would have gone a little earlier but we'll never know.

Advertisement
I love how everyone says Rousseau lost so much money when there's literally no way to know either way and we never will. What if he came back, got hurt again, got labeled as injury prone, and dropped to the 2nd or 3rd round?

Now i wish he had come back and if he stayed healthy I think he would have gone a little earlier but we'll never know.
Very true but what if he got hurt as his pro day? Anything can happen I understand that. Bottom line though his backup in camp got picked before him, he missed out on money for sure. But he made the decision he felt was best for him at the time and you have to respect that. But he also has to accept he lost out on a lot more money.

I hope Iā€™m wrong but i feel like rosseau is gonna drop. Late 1st or early 2nd. He really needed a 2nd year to show that 15 sacks wasnā€™t a fluke and show off a more polished pass rush skill set. I think jaelen is a lock for top 20 though.

Good call!
Winning powerball numbers please.
Thx.

Go look at Forbes, they have pay by draft slot.

Advertisement

And who's to say he would've even replicated last season? We will never know what would've/could've happened if he played. He made his decision and still became a 1st round draft pick. He's good either way. If he works as hard as expected, he'll more than make up for it on his next contract(s).

round 3 is NOT money for life. Rounds 1 yes and round 2 yes IF you donā€™t overspend which most of these dudes do. While round 3 is still a lot ofd money it is not life money unless you save ir which NONE of these dudes do

round 3 is NOT money for life. Rounds 1 yes and round 2 yes IF you donā€™t overspend which most of these dudes do. While round 3 is still a lot ofd money it is not life money unless you save ir which NONE of these dudes do
Even first round money isn't money for life. That thought is why a lot of these guys end up broke. 10 mil isn't generational money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back