NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

****. He has to have some of the biggest hands in history

Close. Lol.

1646521650919.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching Ford go through drills makes me perplexed as to how he never really put it all together on the field. Looks the part.

Advertisement
Watching Ford go through drills makes me perplexed as to how he never really put it all together on the field. Looks the part.
Hes always looked the part.

He plays to high with no leverage, he was a bball player most of his life. So he doesnt have that dog or motor that always runs...he flashes at times. He may put it together to make that nfl money though. Im hoping he gets drafted.

I'm not a hater and wish the kid well, but it is a total waste of time for King to be at the combine. No team is going to draft this kid as an NFL QB.

Gotta give it a shot...I absolutely think he can play in the CFL though....i think he should give nfl a shot, try to make some squads if not collect some money in the cfl then jump into coaching...preferably HERE.

Advertisement
Gotta give it a shot...I absolutely think he can play in the CFL though....i think he should give nfl a shot, try to make some squads if not collect some money in the cfl then jump into coaching...preferably HERE.
He’s still out there participating throwing passes in other position group drills.

Hes always looked the part.

He plays to high with no leverage, he was a bball player most of his life. So he doesnt have that dog or motor that always runs...he flashes at times. He may put it together to make that nfl money though. Im hoping he gets drafted.
Agree 100%.

Advertisement
Yall remember when we always had top performers at the combine? Back when we used to recruit speed.

Now the local kids with wheels are going to schools like Ole Miss (Elijah Moore), Louisville (Tutu Atwell), Baylor (Ty Thorton) and Notre Dame (Kevin Austin). I'm sure we can put Zay Flowers in this discussion too.

Embarrassing how we continue to let explosive athletes leave South Florida.
It has been embarrassing ever since Butch left. We don't have to deal with this BS anymore man. Those times should be over

Advertisement
Back