NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
Tyquan Thornton and Tutu Atwell live down the road from campus...run 4.21 and 4.32.

DUGANS: I like Hightower and Ezzard.

Good eyetest, bud. Nailed it.
Now, I vaguely remember when our receivers couldn't separate, except Jeff Thomas and Braxton berrios.

Thanks Dugans

Advertisement
Did you know Jonathon Ford has the 22nd longest recorded arms in NFL Combine history?

Now you do.

View attachment 178921
View attachment 178922
Did you know Jonathon Ford has the 22nd longest recorded arms in NFL Combine history?

Now you do.

View attachment 178921
View attachment 178922
How long are rosseaus arms? He's not even on list

Yall remember when we always had top performers at the combine? Back when we used to recruit speed.

Now the local kids with wheels are going to schools like Ole Miss (Elijah Moore), Louisville (Tutu Atwell), Baylor (Ty Thorton) and Notre Dame (Kevin Austin). I'm sure we can put Zay Flowers in this discussion too.

Embarrassing how we continue to let explosive athletes leave South Florida.

You're right.

You know what, this might sound crazy, so go easy on me please...

...but I think its time to fire the AD, fire the coach, get the admin to commit $30M/year more to football, steal Clemson's AD, hire a monster head coach and recruiter for $8M/year, let him spend whatever he wants on his staff full of alpha coaches and savage recruiters, bring in a top S&C guy and let him hire some studs to work with him, revamp nutrition and training, double the player stipends, start plans for a $50M 5-story football complex, close well on early signing day and NLOI day with the 7th best quality class in the nation after starting with basura, attack the portal, recruit a few billionaires to backstop our NIL program including one magical nut who thinks he can build a $1B stadium for us near campus, become the darling of barstool sports, and somehow turn dannyboycane into a multi-millionaire national celebrity.

And now, for my NEXT magic trick,

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL, and all this time I thought Rancho Cucamonga was a fictional town on Friday.

I drank WAY too many vodka Red Bulls (one is too many) one night in Rancho Cucamonga in 2008.

True story. Please don't ask why I was in Rancho Cucamonga or drinking vodka or red bull, let alone together. Thanks.

Advertisement
Breece probably made himself a bag. Don't think Johnathan Taylor goes rd 2 in a redraft. I see a lot of similarities with Hall being the better receiver.
Anything sub 4.5 for Breece Hall was getting him drafted in the 1st round.

For him to run a 4.39, is CRAZY!! I didn’t realize he was that fast & if you’re Philly or Buffalo, you have to at least consider drafting him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back