NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has to be the fastest RB class I've seen in a minute. I can't remember which class it was a few years ago but it felt like everyone was running 4.7

Advertisement
I think I'm gonna have to watch the NC State game again. I don't really remember Ekwonu standing out at all against us & I usually key in on the trenches

Advertisement
These offensive linemen are ridiculous athletes

I think I'm gonna have to watch the NC State game again. I don't really remember Ekwonu standing out at all against us & I usually key in on the trenches
He is big as **** and a bully.

The Acc cranks out OL talent like crazy to. BC has some dudes as well IN THIS DRAFT.

Size wise in recruiting UVA landed the biggest ol class ive seen in a while.

Lmao yo I watched the condensed game on YouTube right quick. Dude pancaked the **** outta D. Johnson & ran over Steed like a Mack truck in the same **** play at one point, had them boys ready to fight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sidenote: I watched the offensive highlights & Mallory was TERRIBLE besides that one play to seize the W

If it wasn’t for his size, Tyler Badie would’ve been at the top of this draft class. He’s the RB you select in the 5th round n gives you like 5 really good years.

Advertisement
Can’t let the Tyquan Thornton’s of the world leave South Florida any more. CMC and his staff need to keep recruits like this home

Yep. LOL I got roasted when I said I didn't want Mario to end up with a #1 type class going back. I said 3-5iirc.

And this is the reason. We need a few 3-star underrated SFL DOGS with massive chips on their shoulder to come balance out the uber-rated guys who have had smoke blown up their asses for years. Guys who come to outwork and take food off your plate. Guys who set the tone and often are the real deal. There are always a few of them because of the amount of talent in SFL and the rating services realizing they need to spread their top ratings around geographically to serve the big fan bases. And because the rating services suck.

I'd make a list of these types of players who have become superstar heart and soul of the program types over the years, they are some of the very best to ever come through, but I'm not going to as my response is directed to people who know a little about Miami football.

I dont know how Combine invites get done but for Ford to get an invite but Harley and JWilliams didnt is a head scratcher. Especially Harley.
It's positional based. So, saying some guys on our team deserved it more than other team members is not relevant unless they're playing the same position (which none of them do).

Advertisement
Back