NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
I like Andrew booth. I predict Gardner may not have a good 3 cone drill. Maybe because he’s tall but I don’t see the wiggle in the hips.
Good!

I hope he tests horribly at the Combine & I hope his draft status completely slides, I want him still on the board at 14.

He’s the best pure cover Corner in the Draft, whatever it takes for him to slide down to 14, I’m all for it!

The Power of Al compels you!!!!
Al Davis once Tyquan Thornton ran that 4.21:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How TF you get 4.39 from a 4.26 unofficial??

Lol, they was like naw, we ain’t giving you no **** 4.2 bruh...

They about to put 2 whole tenths of a second on Tyquan’s time lol.
”Uh sorry folks! Bernard made a typo and put up 4.21 instead of 4.41. Apologies for the mistake and the millions of dollars we just cost Tyquan Thornton.”

Advertisement
How TF you get 4.39 from a 4.26 unofficial??

Lol, they was like naw, we ain’t giving you no **** 4.2 bruh...

They about to put 2 whole tenths of a second on Tyquan’s time lol.
Never seen no shít like that before max is usually 5-8 hundreds of second. They just moved him from borderline top 10 to mid-late 1st rd.

Advertisement

I knew he was gonna run in the 4.5 range but I ain't know he weighed in at 177, ****....

Rambro was never a speedster, his bread & butter is being an above average route runner that can make tough contested catches against man coverage.

He can still be a serviceable WR3 in the league, it’s just matter of what team drafts him.

His player prototype is Nick Westbrook-Ikhine.

He just needs to add more strength & he’ll be fine.

I mentioned the Sr Bowl b/c in this day & age of 3 & out prospects being priorities, it gives who may have been overlooked another opportunity to get evaluated. A lot of under the radar guys have made money by giving scouts a new prospect to look at.

But that was no never mind, b/c the combine was the real litmus test. I knew he wasn’t going to measure particularly well, he was the second smallest WR at the combine, & the guy he was ahead of him in size was only 5’8, so his $$ had to come w/ the 40. His 40 was decent, but nothing elite. Then his hands got called into ? w/ the drops during one of the drills.

I’ve been preaching 4th - 6th round for a min. It just amazed me how ppl thought he was a 2nd round pick

Yea he was a mid rounder all the way imo.

Some of these dudes running these crazy times may put them up a bit. The thing is dude will have oU and Miami pedigree that will likely keep him around that area...then his film this year is extremely good. He is essentially 6'1 180, 4.5 that tracks deep ball pretty well. and a solid to above avg route runner.

It’s Olave for me. Smooth operator, and he ate with a bad QB. And don’t forget Jameson Williams couldn’t break into the ****eyes’ WR rotation. Straight killers.
I'm not gonna cape for Bukeyes but who was the bad QB? Fields and Stroud will be 1st rounders?

Advertisement
Back