NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Track kid.....Shows the state of Florida has crazy sleepers like this kid.

I dont know who on this site does the wez mock draft with us..but i will be drafting him there lol.

Kid is a problem
Andy will probably draft him. They need a bigger WR, but with that speed... JEEZ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf... Dude looked like he was running slow lol
He generates a lot of power in his legs.

Ridder was always a QB who had very good acceleration in the open field, he’s just not a shifty splash runner.

But when you watch at Cincinnati he used to run very well his Freshman & Sophomore year, he ran less & less his last 2 seasons but he’s a kid that can get big chunk yards on designed runs & scramble plays.

He’s kind of got some Donovan McNabb to his game.

Advertisement
He generates a lot of power in his legs.

Ridder was always a QB who had very good acceleration in the open field, he’s just not a shifty splash runner.

But when you watch at Cincinnati he used to run very well his Freshman & Sophomore year, he ran less & less his last 2 seasons but he’s a kid that can get big chunk yards on designed runs & scramble plays.

He’s kind of got some Donovan McNabb to his game.
I think he could be really good in like 2/3 years. He got some kinks to workout but his tools are there.

Advertisement
**** wild how OSU was stockpiling sub 4.4 guys they had luxury of telling DUDES like Jameson Williams you got to sit the bench and we slow af out here.. How did we fall soo far behind in the speed game?! FML.. Mario save us!!
Key Smiff and Breshard Smiff don't think we have any other sub 4.5 WRs on roster 😳.

Advertisement
I’m a Ravens fan too!

Really hope we draft Ahmad Gardner, but I’m not sure he’ll be there at 14.
Asking since you’re a DB guru — I have seen the #’s Gardner has put up as far as yards allowed and completion percentage but I’m wondering what makes him such a good DB.
Thanks always.

What's your thoughts on our cb room would you trade anyone? We seem to be incapable of keeping corners healthy so I'm all for hoarding them.

I flip flop between wanting a corner or ol at 14
I huge fan of Marcus Peters, but he’s hitting that 30 Mark & coming off missing the season with an ACL.

Jimmy Smith needs to retire, Marlon Humphrey can be a serviceable Nickel Corner but he really struggled in coverage last year, Brandon Stephens should probably move to Safety & the rest of them are below average to average.

Really really hope we draft a CB 1st round, but the De Costa is all about draft value & normally likes trading for more picks, we draft too conservatively IMO we prefer to load up on depth guys instead of landing big time players. So, that means we’ll probably draft an OL lol.

But our Secondary was horrendous last year, yes we got his with an avalanche of injuries having almost all of the starters on IR, but IMO I think we need way more talent at CB & Safety. We’ve neglected drafting Corners for a few years now & it shows up every season, especially late in the year, our coverage gets scorched vs teams with good QB’s & WR’s.

I think we can address the OL in free agency, we really need a CB.

Advertisement
Back