NFL Draft NFL Combine Thread

Advertisement
The craziest part, is none of these super fast WR’s are even graded to be 1st rounders lol.

That means a bunch of teams will be getting some steals in the 3rd/4th/5th round with a bunch of sub 4.4 guys.

I know the Chiefs will be salivating to snatch up a sub 4.4 guy in the 3rd or 4th round.

Advertisement
The craziest part, is none of these super fast WR’s are even graded to be 1st rounders lol.

That means a bunch of teams will be getting some steals in the 3rd/4th/5th round with a bunch of sub 4.4 guys.

I know the Chiefs will be salivating to snatch up a sub 4.4 guy in the 3rd or 4th round.
Only first rounders in this group are the Ohio state duo I'm pretty sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Olave running a 4.26 (u), that's a top 8 pick right there. Well, he should be.

Phugg Ohio state, but that kid is a bawce.

And they need a bigger receiver.

But knowing Andy, he likes those smaller receivers.

Advertisement
4.53 is a great time for rambo. Quintessential quicker than fast guy also plays way bigger than he is. As long as he was sub 4.6 he was fine.
Rambo has the wierdest running gait...so i know he wouldnt crack 4.4.
You ever see him jog...he looks like a Pirate running.

Boy runs like this

%C3%B6mer-sikmek.gif

Still a solid time for him considering his game is more smooth. I wish he wouldve weighted up to 185 though. But mny man about to be a steal for some one in the mid rounds.

Advertisement
Back