Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Sheesh. Circa opened KC -2.5 and it got smacked all the way to PHI -2.5

Circa is notorious for some bad opening lines.

I think Philly -2/-2.5 is what it’ll settle on. Seems like every time it creeps towards that +2.5 on KC with lower juice or just on the edge of 3 range, it gets smacked down to -115 vig on both sides or even +2.

Advertisement
Circa is notorious for some bad opening lines.

I think Philly -2/-2.5 is what it’ll settle on. Seems like every time it creeps towards that +2.5 on KC with lower juice or just on the edge of 3 range, it gets smacked down to -115 vig on both sides or even +2.
It won’t matter until limits are raised and the injury news comes out. Would be shocked if KC is favored unless half of their receiving core gets a clean bill of health. Basically if you like the Eagles you missed your chance and won’t get another one unless those injuries get cleared. If you like the chiefs, keep an eye on it all week and if you hear bad news, scoop up the first +3.5 you see. It might not last long.

Andy Reed planning screens all day against an over aggressive pass rush is what Eagles need to be worried about. Eagles playing arguable the best QB and a great coach in Andy will make this a scary for any eagles fan.
Maholmes "is" the best QB in the NFL...it's not even arguable...

It won’t matter until limits are raised and the injury news comes out. Would be shocked if KC is favored unless half of their receiving core gets a clean bill of health. Basically if you like the Eagles you missed your chance and won’t get another one unless those injuries get cleared. If you like the chiefs, keep an eye on it all week and if you hear bad news, scoop up the first +3.5 you see. It might not last long.
You hit the nail on the head re: limits.

Yes, some sites may have opened at KC -2.5. But if you can only bet $300 or $500 on it, that’s not the true opener.

Advertisement
They got hurt because our pass rush. We broke the nfl sack record and had four guys with double digit sacks. That’s how the cookie crumbles. Philly was the best team with the best record all year in the NFC and the best team is going to the SB.

I don’t make excuses when my team loses and I definitely don’t want to hear them when we win.
If hurts went down we’d have likely lost. That’s football. BTW we absolutely ****ed their two best defenders. Bosa did nothing. Warner got completely strung out by inside zone in the second half. Neither of these facts involve the Niners QB.

Advertisement
Let’s let you and @djnellz see how he deals with having them back. If the behavior improves great, if not, then…

69777DF3-F704-460C-9FA5-CFBA381E089B.jpeg

That’s right *******… watch… watch like Jimbo.

Advertisement
Back