Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah that’s sad. Good for KC, but that’s sad.
Yup. Would rather see someone make a great play to win it than make a bad mistake to lose it. Definitely feel bad for him—a split second play in reality. But it’s a bad mistake that’s going to get called almost every time especially with a star QB who is already injured.

Advertisement
Yup. Would rather see someone make a great play to win it than make a bad mistake to lose it. Definitely feel bad for him—a split second play in reality. But it’s a bad mistake that’s going to get called almost every time especially with a star QB who is already injured.
Yeah I feel for that kid. Last play of your season and you’re playing your *** off and in a split second you can’t shut it off and it costs the season

Terrible

It was definitely a penalty though

Pinnacle, the line I believe that matters the most due to their volume and the fact they don’t have equal vig on both sides which is a good indicator of where the line will move everywhere else.

AC01251E-1251-46AB-BBB7-C49C83D9E1FD.jpeg

Advertisement
Pinnacle, the line I believe that matters the most due to their volume and the fact they don’t have equal vig on both sides which is a good indicator of where the line will move everywhere else.

View attachment 227205
Lots of injury news not yet known for KC. Early money should be all over Philly. IMO Philly is the better team. Obviously that doesn’t mean they’ll win, but if KC can’t get healthy, they’ll have all the advantages outside of QB.

Pickem .. where will the line be the Friday before the Super Bowl?
Very tough to say. I’d be guessing but one thing I fully expect is some zigzagging of the line right up until Sunday. It will not linearly move a couple points in one team’s favor IMO. So with that said, I think Philly is the side but we see an early move to KC before it closes in Philly’s favor maybe Philly -1.5 with higher vig than KC +1.5. You?

Very tough to say. I’d be guessing but one thing I fully expect is some zigzagging of the line right up until Sunday. It will not linearly move a couple points in one team’s favor IMO. So with that said, I think Philly is the side but we see an early move to KC before it closes in Philly’s favor maybe Philly -1.5 with higher vig than KC +1.5. You?

You’re obviously very well in tune with gambling odds, as I am not. But overall my gut feeling is that Philadelphia’s the superior team, especially after watching these two games.

So having said that, it surprises me that the line would be that close I was expecting +3 for KC.

Advertisement
Yeah I feel for that kid. Last play of your season and you’re playing your *** off and in a split second you can’t shut it off and it costs the season

Terrible

It was definitely a penalty though
It was a late hit for sure. I know the players are emotional on the field but I thought more of his teammates needed to come over to him and give him a pat. I only saw 1 teammate and 1 staff member go over to him. That guy was left hung out to dry on the bench to drown in his emotions and guilt.

Lots of injury news not yet known for KC. Early money should be all over Philly. IMO Philly is the better team. Obviously that doesn’t mean they’ll win, but if KC can’t get healthy, they’ll have all the advantages outside of QB.
Andy Reid is an edge over Sirianni because experience in a Super Bowl is valuable and he’s a better coach overall. But I agree with you that Philly is the better team.

You’re obviously very well in tune with gambling odds, as I am not. But overall my gut feeling is that Philadelphia’s the superior team, especially after watching these two games.

So having said that, it surprises me that the line would be that close I was expecting +3 for KC.
The only reason I expected the line to be what it is like I mentioned in the championship game thread, is because prior to today’s games, oddsmakers had Philly a slight favorite at like +260 compared to KC at +280. Philly beating up a 4th string QB while KC struggled to beat a very good Cincy team wouldn’t change that.

But personally I think Philly should beat KC.

Mahomes won’t have all that time to run around and play school yard football. We goin to heat him up. Spy Kelce and stop the run

Go Birds 🦅🦅

Advertisement
Back