Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Andy Reid is an edge over Sirianni because experience in a Super Bowl is valuable and he’s a better coach overall. But I agree with you that Philly is the better team.
Agreed. I was talking on field. But if Hardman and Toney aren’t full go, they are very limited. But if anyone can work around it, it’s Mahomes and Andy.

Side note, Hill would’ve solved all those problems. If he was still in KC they win going away tonight and in two weeks.

Advertisement
If the nfl officiates the super bowl the way they did the AFC championship game bet everything you have on Kc. The roughing call was fine at the end, but throughout that game they put it in dry on cincy all night long.

Phin til the casket drop but it's Fly Eagles Fly in 2 weeks. Michael Corleone said a long time ago that "You never go against the family". Gotta roll with my cuzzo BG55...

Advertisement
Will root for Philly, mainly because of Jalen Hurts.

He‘s a great sports story.

Ran out of Bama for Tua, then thrived one year at OU. Underappreciated in the draft, but to be fair needed some seasoning and coaching. Ran off, now cast-off, former #2 overall pick Carson Wentz. Next-level improvement into an MVP candidate in second year as a full time starter. Now perhaps a favorite for a SB title and SB MVP.

What is Mahomes ankle made of?
House Party Movie GIF

Advertisement
Was rooting for the Chefs so somewhat biased. Was the officiating that bad?
Not an NFL guy and I thought it was bad in both games. All for Philly and Mostly for KC. I mean... they gave KC a second attempt at a missed 3rd downplay because they claimed the play was stopped yet no ref came running in waving their hands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back