NFL Black Monday/Firings

Advertisement
Why fire Flo? He did well with a mediocre QB and a non-existent OL.

If they don't get Harbaugh, then I'm done with those ******* idiots.

this is why I don’t understand why south Florida supports the Dolphins franchise as much as they do.. then they do the Canes.. they’ve been a joke since Marino left..

All their former players leave and instantly are better.. time for a reset for them..

- Not a Fins fans
Agreed with overall premise but have you followed canes last 15+ years? The school literally gave zero *****, even the president didnt know what was going on (or so he says) until Herbstreit called them boys out on national tv.. Only us die hard idiots would support that, lol.. You cant draw new fans like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
My allegiance to the Dolphins has been beat down for so long. It was all but completely gone prior to last season. Last season rekindled a tiny little fire inside.

This season just about extinguished that hope but the late playoff push kept it going. The Flores move with Grier staying sealed the deal.

Fly the ******* banners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You get credit for cleaning your own mess? The constant slow starts did him in.
When your GM royally f^cks up and wastes 3 1st round picks on absolutely atrocious players (including Tua), that doesn't help.

I would bet every dollar I own that if you kept Flores and simply exchanged Tua for Deshaun Watson (reports that just came out suggested Deshaun was probably coming to Miami because of Flores) that the Dolphins win at minimum 10 games next season, probably 11 is the floor.

Advertisement
Back