NFL 2k Games back

2k and madden were great games and the competition made them get better every year.

Madden looked better but 2k played better. Madden improved every single year when 2k was out.

When EA got the exclusive license, it got worse slowly at first, then fell off a cliff. There should be a class action suit against EA for the millions of broken controllers fans broke raging over the broken mechanics and a.i. in the games.

The NFL threw its fans under the bus with that EA deal and video game football has been mediocre ever since.
Lol EA owes me 2 PS4 controllers now for Madden’s bull****. But you’re exactly right, now maybe we have a glimmer of hope. I feel like this is gonna force EA’s hand a little bit they feel heat.

Advertisement
2k5 was such a dope game. Loved being able to buy a house and fill it with stuff with the money you bought. With todays graphics, that would be such a legit game. Finally an alternative to the endless recycle that is Madden. Maybe we'll get NCAA back soon to!
The gameplay for me was best....I used to punt on first downs just to play safety. It felt like u can take proper angles and there weren't any suction blocks. It was the best football game hands down ever

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200310-164025.png

This game on my phone in pixels is already better then madden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back