NFL 2k Games back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes there needs to be competition, but neither make a great basketball game. There is no need in today's gaming for companies to keep ****ting out new titles every year for the same content. Rather they should be doing what many do and that is. Keeping the game fresh with updates and making money from micro transaction.

This isn't the old days of gaming. When graphics made a huge jump or consoles were limited. Plenty of gaming companies are running with games they produced from 5 years ago or longer. Offering seasons and constant updates to keep the game fresh. Sure gamers will take a break but they come back if the game is staying fresh.

These consoles that will be released at the end of the year will offer minimal gains except for the companies selling them. So anyone expecting major jumps from current gen to next gen will be disappointed. It's just one last grab at your wallet.

Advertisement
Means that it wont be a simulation of real football. Probably some arcade style game like NFL Blitz or something

Wait, non-simulation sounds like it is madden-like. I would equate simulation to be like the EA coaching game. I assume non-simulation means it will be just like madden. If not, wtf...

Advertisement
Wait, non-simulation sounds like it is madden-like. I would equate simulation to be like the EA coaching game. I assume non-simulation means it will be just like madden. If not, wtf...

While Madden has **** the bed for a while, its standard game mode is simulation. Hasn't been great for a while but it is a simulation of NFL football. There are other modes that aren't simulation but the standard game play mode attempts to capture the gameplay of an NFL game.
This new 2k game will not. No idea what it will be like but it wont be attempting to simulate real football.

I don’t know if y’all know about the MyNba 2k or WWE SuperCard on mobile but I wouldn’t be surprised if that is one of their non-simulated things coming out

Advertisement
Not talking politics here, But in the words of Donald Trump "FAKE NEWS"!!!! They better comeback next year with college football.

Hoping it’s non simulation just until EA’s contract is up with the NFL after the season. I’m so tired of EA’s ****** game every year and they get away with it because they have no real competition in the football market period.

2k and madden were great games and the competition made them get better every year.

Madden looked better but 2k played better. Madden improved every single year when 2k was out.

When EA got the exclusive license, it got worse slowly at first, then fell off a cliff. There should be a class action suit against EA for the millions of broken controllers fans broke raging over the broken mechanics and a.i. in the games.

The NFL threw its fans under the bus with that EA deal and video game football has been mediocre ever since.

Gameday 99 or bust

Awesome game.

The only problem with Gameday and Gamebreaker was the lack of break away speed on offense. To score long touchdowns you always had to juke or spin downfield.

It would have been better than Madden if they fixed that and defensive jumping. It was way too easy to get interceptions.

Advertisement
Back