Next years win total

What is Miami’s record after a Bi-week the last 10 years… because we have 2 this year, for almost every other team in the country I’d be estatic where those two bi’s are in the schedule but we suck coming off of a bi every year. History says that those are two losses right there which leaves zero wiggle room to stay above 9.5. Rough, but I’m leaning 9 win season.

Advertisement
What is Miami’s record after a Bi-week the last 10 years… because we have 2 this year, for almost every other team in the country I’d be estatic where those two bi’s are in the schedule but we suck coming off of a bi every year. History says that those are two losses right there which leaves zero wiggle room to stay above 9.5. Rough, but I’m leaning 9 win season.
What part of Long Island??

Miami's roster will continue getting better though, so unless this season goes off the rails 6 or 7 wins, Miami will field more talented teams moving forward.

If Miami goes 8-4 and wins a bowl to get to 9-4, that doesn't mean that is the ceiling for Mario here.

He has signed 2 top 7 classes, and they will be true sophmores and freshman this season.

You step back and look at the NFL draft that usually tells the story on the better teams. Miami won't have a top 40 pick this year more than likely, and its trending like they may only have 1 top 60 pick.

Next years draft does Miami have any first rounders? I don't see any just yet. Honestly Ward is probably has best chance to climb if he has a good year, as next year is a weak year for QB's. Ward, Rivers, Mauigoa, Restrepo, Mesidor, Porter, Powell?

Now in the following year you could see some major talent head to the NFL with Bain and Mauigoa as the headliners.
So how many first round players does the team need to beat UF, FAMU, Ball State, USF, Virginia Tech, Cal, Duke, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, and Syracuse? Those are the 10 weakest opponents on our regular season schedule next year. How many first round players do any of those teams have? I'm not even bringing up Louisville or FSU even though neither of those teams has first rounders either.

NO MORE EXCUSES. If Mario wins 8 regular season games against this schedule, just give up.

Advertisement
So how many first round players does the team need to beat UF, FAMU, Ball State, USF, Virginia Tech, Cal, Duke, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, and Syracuse? Those are the 10 weakest opponents on our regular season schedule next year. How many first round players do any of those teams have? I'm not even bringing up Louisville or FSU even though neither of those teams has first rounders either.

NO MORE EXCUSES. If Mario wins 8 regular season games against this schedule, just give up.

Yeah 8 and 4 is completely unacceptable.

Advertisement
The whole F-ing place is long....be more specific...
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

9 is not being a homer

Agreed.

9 is technically 1 more win than last year. We have a top 5 QB transfer replacing a QB that lost us games. The roster has continued to be upgraded. The schedule is easier. Honestly, you could say 10 wins and that's not being a homer, that's just expecting Mario to do hos job.

Whether he does it is a different story.

Advertisement
Lawn or Guyland?

Class is in session....

Up here, it's one word (think #baconeggandcheese)

EXAMPLE: Lawngeyelind (lAWn-g EYE-lin-d)

1. Gotta really emphasize the "aw" in this

2. The "g" is there, but not very pronounced

3. The major emphasis is on the "eye"

3. Then, you let the "lin" roll right off the tongue, with a slight emphasis on the "d" (big time pause)

Now repeat after me: lAWn-g EYE-lin-d

Last edited:
Class is in session....

EXAMPLE: Lawngeyelind (Lawn-g eye-lin-d)

3. Then, you let the "lin" roll right off the tongue, with a slight emphasis on the "d" (big time pause)

Now repeat after me: Lawn-g eye-lin-d
Growing up in Hollywood, I could tell if a transplant was from there just by the way they pronounced this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Class is in session....

EXAMPLE: Lawngeyelind (lAWn-g EYE-lin-d)

Now repeat after me: lAWn-g EYE-lin-d
No thanks, I'll just have a bourbon instead.

Fanduel's projected ACC win totals:

• Clemson: 9.5 wins

• Florida State: 9.5 wins

• Miami: 9.5 wins

• Louisville: 8.5 wins

• North Carolina: 8.5 wins

• NC State: 8.5 wins

• SMU: 7.5 wins

• Virginia Tech: 7.5 wins

• California: 6.5 wins

• Duke: 6.5 wins

• Syracuse: 6.5 wins

• Georgia Tech: 5.5 wins

• Pittsburgh: 5.5 wins

• Virginia: 4.5 wins

• Wake Forest: 4.5 wins

• Stanford: 3.5 wins

Fanduel's projected ACC win totals:

• Clemson: 9.5 wins

• Florida State: 9.5 wins

• Miami: 9.5 wins

• Louisville: 8.5 wins

• North Carolina: 8.5 wins

• NC State: 8.5 wins

• SMU: 7.5 wins

• Virginia Tech: 7.5 wins

• California: 6.5 wins

• Duke: 6.5 wins

• Syracuse: 6.5 wins

• Georgia Tech: 5.5 wins

• Pittsburgh: 5.5 wins

• Virginia: 4.5 wins

• Wake Forest: 4.5 wins

• Stanford: 3.5 wins

I posted this earlier in the thread.

HEAVY juice on the under on all 3 of the top teams at 9.5, IMO as there should be.

Miami has much better chance of winning 9 or less than they do winning 10 or more. So does FSU and probably Clemson, too. Although I haven't really studied their schedule.

But FSU plays @ Miami, vs Clemson, @ Notre Dame, vs Florida, @ SMU, @ Duke, vs UNC.....they are not winning 10 games.

Does anyone remember the last time Miami had a projected win total this high? I don't.

Advertisement
Back