next year's schedule is cake....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty amazing that people are pumping sunshine DURING a season. Usually, we wait until the offseason to start lubing each other up about how we're gonna be back.
Just wait until spring ball and fall camp. D Money will have people popping boners left and right again.

I'd like to know how many of you are betting your car and dwelling on these 9 and 10 win totals for next year.

The roster isn't better in '24.

7-5, and only because the schedule is abysmal. Otherwise, it'd be a ****** 6-6 team.

my dude you are the CIS honeybadger lol
00be85e8-bc42-447b-87c4-8ed95d7d6d66_text.gif

Advertisement
8-4 until proven otherwise. I thought there was no way in **** they could crash this year's team as hard as they did. Boy was I wrong. I'm no longer expecting Miami football to play anywhere near it's talent levels and I'm just going to assume we lose two or three games to garbage teams every year.

Advertisement
8-4 until proven otherwise. I thought there was no way in **** they could crash this year's team as hard as they did. Boy was I wrong. I'm no longer expecting Miami football to play anywhere near it's talent levels and I'm just going to assume we lose two or three games to garbage teams every year.
i need to see if there is a shift in the O scheme and philosophy.

Bain, Wayne, Fletcher, Mauigoa, Okunlola, Joseph, Aguirre, Washington, Damari, Kinsler, etc will be juniors. By far the best junior class of any of those teams.

Should be fine by then. You would hope.
thats if there are no transfers between now and then. every offseason is FA

Advertisement
Seriously legit 9 wins against that schedule if we can find us a QB. I hope Emory comes back and slings it. But this is an easy schedule. UF is bad, FSU's wonderman QB is done and they are at Hard Rock, Cal is not good, and we get VaTech at home.

Saturday
Aug. 31
Florida Football Scheduleat Florida GatorsBen Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 7
Florida A&M Rattlers Football ScheduleFlorida A&M RattlersHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 14
Ball State Cardinals Football ScheduleBall State CardinalsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Saturday
Sep. 21
USF Bulls Football Scheduleat USF BullsRaymond James Stadium, Tampa, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBACalifornia Football Scheduleat California Golden BearsCal Memorial Stadium, Berkeley, CATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAGeorgia Tech Football Scheduleat Georgia Tech Yellow JacketsBobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta, GATime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBALouisville Cardinals Football Scheduleat Louisville CardinalsL&N Stadium, Louisville, KYTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBADuke Blue Devils Football ScheduleDuke Blue DevilsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAFlorida State Football ScheduleFlorida State SeminolesHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAVirginia Tech Hokies Football ScheduleVirginia Tech HokiesHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBAWake Forest Demon Deacons Football ScheduleWake Forest Demon DeaconsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FLTime TBA ETTV TBA
Date TBASyracuse Orange Football Scheduleat Syracuse OrangeJMA Wireless Dome, Syracuse, NYTime TBA ETTV TBA
That’s what these teams are saying with us on their schedule. They were all trying to schedule us for homecoming.

I'd like to know how many of you are betting your car and dwelling on these 9 and 10 win totals for next year.

The roster isn't better in '24.

7-5, and only because the schedule is abysmal. Otherwise, it'd be a ****** 6-6 team.
This is why I believe it's a rebuilding year in 2024. Things are going to get worse before they get better because the program has no momentum and its staff has been exposed. Likely new starters at QB, RB, WR1, TE 1, LG, C, DT, FS, SS, NB, CB2. Go straight to **** with assuming anything better than 6-6.

Advertisement
Back