Next Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.jpg

Advertisement
How improved are we going to be? And with the way the schedule works out and kayaa now taking a leadership role on the team which is important 9-10 wins is automatic

Key losses - duke
replace - yearby gus dex walton scar, we dont lose much at all

Qb - obvious hugeeee upgrade kayaa with experiene and now a leader

Wr/te - lose clive replace with stan who is more talented not yet a polished

Wr- lose phil
If stacy can play half of what he did as a frosh added to that all the other weapons and we look good experience gained

Oline - lose flowers no big deal not worried about this bunch at all

Defense

DL - lose chick lol huge upgrade get aqm player develop we got to redshirt some kids dline alot better

Lb - big loss perryman
figs kills us here we need someone to step up grace looks ready owens someone this position is a concern

Secondary- huge upgrades plus more experience the seconday can only be better

Things are looking bright right now keep the class in tact we have a big time qb havent been this amped for a canes season in a while should be the best team we field in years

I respect your attempt here but it is WAY too early for this, bro. People aren't in the mood to read **** like this. You are going to get negged to **** and back. We had 10 win talent this year and it got us nowhere. We are last in the ACC Coastal with 10 guys who probably will be drafted by the NFL in April. (We have a guaranteed 4 who will probably go within the first 3 rounds in Duke, Denzel, Dorsett and Walford)

So you think we are actually going to do BETTER next year based off what? Our schedule isn't a cake walk either.

People have given up on the "just wait until next year when we will REALLY be loaded! No more excuses then!" type talk. That train has left the building.

Well thanks for showing the ability to have a debate and yes i just got negged and called childish names i dont get that but ohh well.

Going off of what i said, we can agree the most important position is qb we go from true frosh, to know the leader of the offense to me that is just a huge upgrade i could go on and on about the mistakes the young kid made this year as expected and he still put up great numbers.

Also i see a team that improves at almost every position the only spot that concerns me is linebacker imo

how the **** are we going to win 10 games with less talent than we had this year? tell me

^^^ i just went and explained please tell me where this lack of talent is that we lost? That cant be replaced

The most important player on the team is now not put into a gunfire he is know battle tested and the defined leader of the team.
Like i said the only position i am worried about is linebacker and who steps up ******* eddie and figs really ****ed that up because the defense next year should be extremely good

Advertisement
Improvement is antithetical to an Al golden coached team.

Amazes me how fuggin blind some of you are...the argument is never that we dont have talented players....its that the coach is not talented. Allow me to break it down in this manner: the car engine, wheels, paint job, sound system, and even gasoline are winning caliber....the driver is a moronic blind drunk. It is not the car (i.e., players) it is the driver (i.e., Dumb *** Golden).

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i dont agree at all the driver last year was working on his permit and while put up alot of stats that were just that stats made alot of costly mistakes the made the car not run well

I dont understand but as fans we realize that the expectations will be high next year unlike this year when we were only expect to win 7-8 games

How improved are we going to be? And with the way the schedule works out and kayaa now taking a leadership role on the team which is important 9-10 wins is automatic

Key losses - duke

Wr- lose phil
If stacy can play half of what he did as a frosh added to that all the other weapons and we look good experience gained

Defense

DL - lose chick lol huge upgrade get aqm player develop we got to redshirt some kids dline alot better

Lb - big loss perryman
figs kills us here we need someone to step up grace looks ready owens someone this position is a concern

Things are looking bright right now keep the class in tact we have a big time qb havent been this amped for a canes season in a while should be the best team we field in years

Is this a joke?

OLine - We don't just lose Flowers(a HUGE deal to lose a 2nd round talent at LT early)

We also lose our starting LG Feliciano(who is a savage that could line up anywhere in a pinch and will 100% be missed) and our starting C McDermott.

So yeah, losing 3 of your 5 starters on the OLine is no big deal, especially when the players you have behind them don't come close WTF.

True FR McDermott, true FR Darling and true FR Linder who all looked solid for FR, but...

Did you see when we had to put Sonny out there?

Yes we are bringing in some more OLinemen in this class, but none should be expected to preform at the level of a Jr Flowers, Sr Feliciano and Sr McDermott.

And guess what, our entire offense starts with the OLine, if that ain't working we have no holes to run through and no time to throw and Kaaya gets murdered.

Advertisement
10 wins? Maybe over the next 2 years that might be achieved.

Although the D is not where we want it to be, can't say we didn't improve. With AQM and R.Jenkins returning...Chad Thomas, Demetris Jackson and Trent Taylor receiving more playtime...the red shirts and incoming impact Freshmen like J.Johnson and possibly Tim Irvin....the defense should definitely get better even with AG and D'No running it. Kaaya will be more experienced and comfortable in the pocket to allow him to truly utilize all his weapons rather that mostly just the TE. Yearby should be improved, a year removed from injury and the 2015 rb class will have miami deep at the position. Should Def improve....

Pretty tough not to improve from the worst defense in the history of the program. Let's throw a ******* parade.

Key losses - duke

Wr- lose phil

Defense

Lb - big loss perryman

Is this a joke?

OLine - We don't just lose Flowers(a HUGE deal to lose a 2nd round talent at LT early)

We also lose our starting LG Feliciano(who is a savage that could line up anywhere in a pinch and will 100% be missed) and our starting C McDermott.

So yeah, losing 3 of your 5 starters on the OLine is no big deal, especially when the players you have behind them don't come close WTF.

True FR McDermott, true FR Darling and true FR Linder who all looked solid for FR, but...

Did you see when we had to put Sonny out there?

Yes we are bringing in some more OLinemen in this class, but none should be expected to preform at the level of a Jr Flowers, Sr Feliciano and Sr McDermott.

And guess what, our entire offense starts with the OLine, if that ain't working we have no holes to run through and no time to throw and Kaaya gets murdered.

And mostof the guys you named were thrown into game action, obviously we need more depth there but the starters i am fine with

Advertisement
Have the board doesn't realize what kind of defense we play. Our defense is exactly like Alabama's. The only difference is that they have an ELITE DLine that can control the gaps and let the linebackers clean up the mess.

For example people expect Chickillo to produce 10 sacks like some pass rushing end. The guy played as a 5 technique and did his job as best he can. I'm sure most don't even know what the goal of a 5 technique is in football.

It's like when people have complained McCord has dropped back in coverage and attack the coaching staff for doing so. Hey guys, what do you think MCCord will be doing in the NFL as a hybrid OLB?

The problem with the defense stems from the lack of push from the DLine, the only one who did a good job was Chick, actually he did better than most can understand. The problem is when the LBs whiff on tackle after tackle. Perfect example is the FSU game where Cook broke 2 huge runs even though Kirby met him at the LOS both times.

It's quite funny people complain about something like sacks and INTs, Alabama has an elite defense yet they have only 28 sacks and 10 INTS, the 10 INTs being the same as us.

Sorry but you must not know much about football if you think that replacing Flowers, Feliciano and McDermott will be no big deal.

This line -

LT Flowers - LG Feliciano - C McDermott - RG Isadora - RT Gadboise

is a **** of a lot better than this line -

LT McDermott(true soph with barely any experience protecting Kaaya's blindside) - LG Darling(true soph) - C Linder(true soph) - RG Isadora - RT Gadboise

Not what they will eventually become in a year or 2, we are talking next year!

Our offense is in for a rough year running the ball, giving Kaaya time to throw and keeping him healthy.

We need Flowers to stay more then some realize.

Advertisement
Please don't put us in the same sentence as Alabama

The style of defense of defense is exactly the same. Gap control with the pressure put on the LBs to clean up the mess.

Sorry you don't like to hear it but that's what it is. Obviously another issue is coaching but that is a separate issue

Miami may do pretty good based off an easier schedule, a great qb, and some talent come back... may save Al's *** which totally sucks for us Al haters.

How about you morons at least wait until we get blown out in the bowl game and finish collapsing the recruiting class before you start pumping sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back