Next Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think we lose more games with a better team? Id be shocked if we did not win atleast 9 games going into next year expectations will be higher than going into this year, the only spot we seem light in is linebacker **** i wish eddie and figs were still around.
The defense will be better it improved a ton this year with no depth and the offense will be better also

We just lost 6 games with Duke, Denzel, Dorsett and all the rest who will be gone next year. Yeah, no way we win more than 7 with these coaches.

All the rest that are going to be gone? So you think we wont be expected to do better next year we started the season with a kid right out of high school
phil is easily replaced also

Stop. Just stop.

Advertisement
Have the board doesn't realize what kind of defense we play. Our defense is exactly like Alabama's. The only difference is that they have an ELITE DLine that can control the gaps and let the linebackers clean up the mess.

For example people expect Chickillo to produce 10 sacks like some pass rushing end. The guy played as a 5 technique and did his job as best he can. I'm sure most don't even know what the goal of a 5 technique is in football.

It's like when people have complained McCord has dropped back in coverage and attack the coaching staff for doing so. Hey guys, what do you think MCCord will be doing in the NFL as a hybrid OLB?

The problem with the defense stems from the lack of push from the DLine, the only one who did a good job was Chick, actually he did better than most can understand. The problem is when the LBs whiff on tackle after tackle. Perfect example is the FSU game where Cook broke 2 huge runs even though Kirby met him at the LOS both times.

It's quite funny people complain about something like sacks and INTs, Alabama has an elite defense yet they have only 28 sacks and 10 INTS, the 10 INTs being the same as us.

So in other words, we don't have the key players necessary to run a defense "like Alabama", but we have been doing it anyway for the last 3 years and have been, quite predictably, failing royally at it for the last 3 years. So the real problem is that our retarded coach intentionally runs a defense that doesn't fit our personnel. We already know this. We have known for 3 years. Fortunately, we also know the solution to the problem.

#fireAlGolden.

Last edited:
You think we lose more games with a better team? Id be shocked if we did not win atleast 9 games going into next year expectations will be higher than going into this year, the only spot we seem light in is linebacker **** i wish eddie and figs were still around.
The defense will be better it improved a ton this year with no depth and the offense will be better also

We just lost 6 games with Duke, Denzel, Dorsett and all the rest who will be gone next year. Yeah, no way we win more than 7 with these coaches.

All the rest that are going to be gone? So you think we wont be expected to do better next year we started the season with a kid right out of high school

Stop. Just stop.

Stop what give me something hear with something valid so you think we lose more games i dont see it

Stop. Just stop.

Stop what give me something hear with something valid so you think we lose more games i dont see it

The coaching staff will remain the same

You lose all credibility after saying "yes I do believe that true Fr KC McDermott was the best OLineman on the team" even though he never started a game.

You sir are blind or a troll take your pick.

Advertisement

Stop. Just stop.

The coaching staff will remain the same

THIS^^^

End thread.

My biggest fear is lucking into a 3-4 loss season like 2013 and the retarded *** bot buying into Gorldrens rhetoric.

^^^ i just went and explained please tell me where this lack of talent is that we lost? That cant be replaced

The most important player on the team is now not put into a gunfire he is know battle tested and the defined leader of the team.
Like i said the only position i am worried about is linebacker and who steps up ****ing eddie and figs really ****ed that up because the defense next year should be extremely good

Unfortunately if the scheme doesn't change for the Defense we will be stuck in the same position as we where this year. And we're losing our best Defensive player in Perryman. Our Defense looked great against Sub par teams, but **** poor against teams that had a half way decent offense that could run the ball. So imo unless the offense changes to an aggressive/attacking defense we're in for another long year.

Same crap loser have been saying for years

Advertisement

Stop. Just stop.

What your blind *** does not see is that Miami could have Vila, Morgan, Wilfork, Taylor, Reed, and Perryman on this defense and have 2 sacks all season. We could have hester and moss on returns and average 4 yards a return. Its no talent that this team lacks. It is coaching and thats the end of the argument. We had 10 players with a draft grade and were beat by Pitt and UVA. Look at our schedule and look at our talent compared to the teams we played or any other team in the counry and see what the difference is? COACHING! How is it that we play a team that passes less than 10 times a game and dont stack the box, how is it we had 1 blocked kick all year, how is it that we had multiple kicks blocked against us? Why is it that we had no big kick returns this year, why is it that we let every runningback not from FAMU, Cincy, or Ark State put up miles against us? COACHING! So you want to have a discussion talk to a mirror with that bullchit because everyone knows the answer and it isn't Duke didnt play, or Perryman was soft, or AQM was suspended, it was Dorito, Golrden, and that assembly of no talent *** clowns wearing headsets talking about pillars. He can take his 300 page take out menu binder and read it on the plane back to Guidoville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back