Next year.

We're getting a portal QB who will be a game manager at best.

Combined with Williams and Anderson.

I predict another 6 to 7 wins next year with another generational ****-up (MTSU, kneeling).

Mario will always attract decent talent but will never excel. Just like Richt.

Half way thru year 4, the heat will be turned up, and after year 4, or maybe year 5, he will leave on his accord to take a job somewhere else.

Mario's going to ride it out as long as he can here as head coach, bc he knows this is his last shot at a legit P5 school as head coach.

I do expect the defense to be even better next year tho, which will be nice. If we get 2 proven safeties from the portal, and some legit pass-rush, the defense will be cooking.

Advertisement
We're getting a portal QB who will be a game manager at best.

Combined with Williams and Anderson.

I predict another 6 to 7 wins next year with another generational ****-up (MTSU, kneeling).

Mario will always attract decent talent but will never excel. Just like Richt.

Half way thru year 4, the heat will be turned up, and after year 4, or maybe year 5, he will leave on his accord to take a job somewhere else.

Mario's going to ride it out as long as he can here as head coach, bc he knows this is his last shot at a legit P5 school as head coach.

I do expect the defense to be even better next year tho, which will be nice. If we get 2 proven safeties from the portal, and some legit pass-rush, the defense will be cooking.

Ok bud.

Advertisement
Back