Next weekend the 25th

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
There are some reports out that there will be another junior day which are false. Miami is inviting select recruits to the Duke/Canes Hoops game on Saturday but that will be invitation only.

Advertisement
Makes sense. Staff put in a ton of work last weekend. I think they could use/deserve a little break from flirting with mommas.

Get Art, Lingard, Hightower and some of the other names all together for the basketball game and it will be fine all the same.

lingard
Hightower
Avantae Williams
Sitkowski
Joshua Moore
Cleveland reed

Advertisement
lingard
Hightower
Avantae Williams
Sitkowski
Joshua Moore
Cleveland reed

are you making this up or is this list actually confirmed?

Brooklyndee said hightower was coming down this weekend.

Sitkowski said he's visiting Miami this weekend yesterday. Josh Moore supposed to be coming with him as of last week I believe

Cleveland reed said he was visiting Miami this weekend too

Lingard and avantae have been planned to come on the 25th as well

I hope Reed does indeed come and Lingard does some serious crootin. He's supposedly a heavy Gator lean, but they don't even have an O Line coach (still), and who wouldn't want to block for Lingard and Davis the next 3 years?

Advertisement
With Sitkowski, Moore and Hightower coming from IMG on an invite weekend is there any other IMG kids that might tag along, '18 or '19? I know there were some scheduling issue with our junior day last weekend. Maybe Kul can get on the horn and see if Taron wants to visit as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Reed does indeed come and Lingard does some serious crootin. He's supposedly a heavy Gator lean, but they don't even have an O Line coach (still), and who wouldn't want to block for Lingard and Davis the next 3 years?

UF has an oline coach

Oh shoot. Who'd they end up hiring?

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-hires-north-texas-ol-coach-brad-davis

Now that is an odd hire.

Maybe they know something we don't.

Advertisement
Back