Next weekend the 25th

Advertisement
Hightower
Avantae Williams
Sitkowski
Joshua Moore
Cleveland reed[/QUOTE]

Brock, I am not familiar with Cleveland Reed. Who is he?

Reed is a highly rated OL out of Lakeland, Florida with offers from Tenn, LSU, Oregon, Florida , amongst others

IMG_3897.jpg

Last edited:
Where is Josh Moore originally from and do we have a shot or is he getting some Miami flavor this weekend

Advertisement
Isnt the grad transfer kid from Temple coming down this weekend too? The DB.. Name escapes me..

Are you asking about Delaney from Citadel?

Yes. Didnt Pete or Erick do an article saying he was visiting this weekend? He's the one we need to be putting all our efforts into.

Right on point with your understanding from Pete's write-up. Would be a major up-grade in secondary quality and depth.

Bout like Armwood, if he goes to Lakeland, don't get your hopes up...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2018 IMG QB Artur Sitkowski is still visiting this weekend and he will be at the Miami opening on sunday

Advertisement
247sports says that a few more kids would've definitely been invited but they will be in a 7v7 tournament in Las Vegas and won't be able to make it. Al Blades Jr, Mark Pope, Gurvan Hall and a few others are expected to be at the tourny and unable to attend.

Advertisement
[TWEET]834195351095672833[/TWEET]
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

What's your take on Joshua Moore as a prospect? Personally, I love what I have seen so far. He has very good speed and explosiveness. I haven't had a chance to see that much of him though. Where do you think he stacks up against the top guys on our board?

Per Andrew ivins Tyson Campbell and te will Mallory are visiting Miami on Saturday

Advertisement
Back