Next Week Visits

CaneGang

Redshirt Freshman
I keep reading that this is supposed to be a HUGE weekend. Is there any big names besides the ones in thread above that are not on the list?

Advertisement
Shout out to bleed

List so far and more to come probably: Kevin Olsen, Nate Wozniak, Angelo Jean-Louis, Lavon Hooks, Ben Bradley, Davonte Bond, Jermaine Grace
This post was edited on 12/2 9:20 PM by mshodell

Another TE in Wozniak lmao

And Baby Jesus we are not worthy

Advertisement
I love Bond, too, but Hooks is trotting out with the 1's on opening day and he's gonna **** **** up for us. We NEED this dude.

Advertisement
Shout out to bleed

List so far and more to come probably: Kevin Olsen, Nate Wozniak, Angelo Jean-Louis, Lavon Hooks, Ben Bradley, Davonte Bond, Jermaine Grace

I didn't know mshodell now works for this site...............:)

Shout out to bleed

Copy and paste swag

Can we all meet outside the Hecht early next Saturday and show Baby Jesus some love

Advertisement
Where will they be partying? I wanna get my Shapiro on and send Meat Hooks over a couple of bottles and some free calamari.

Shout out to bleed

add our next OL commit 2 OV list....Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back