Next TD

Advertisement
Was just reading we have to go back to 1964 as the last time we didn't score a TD in back to back weeks.Also have to go back to 1973 as the last time we lost 4 straight home games.Mario taking old school too literally.
Now that's sad guess we're really trying to reach rock bottom with that one there

So when do we score our next touchdown, and how does it happen. I have is with one TD vs Georgia tech with Jacurri scrambling one in

If it's on offense it will have to be a short field because we are incapable of driving more than twenty to thirty yards per drive.

Advertisement
GT has a bad snap on a punt in their own end zone where one of our receivers in punt coverage recovers it for their first TD this season

GT has a bad snap on a punt in their own end zone where one of our receivers in punt coverage recovers it for their first TD this season
Correction, after further review the defenders foot was touching out of bounds and the play is ruled a safety. We win 2-0.

Advertisement
The next td will not come from the offense: it will be the defense or special teams in the bowl game....

Once the players start executing…err I mean once Mario gets his guys and then those guys start executing, which will be sometime shortly after they establish the run.

Anyone know the record for a p5 team if we go another game without td we might set some records

Advertisement
i-dont-know.jpg

Advertisement
We're about due for the infamous Flea Flicker... 🤣 🤣

Wish I was wrong.

:stephenahand:

Advertisement
Back