Next Opponent Stephen F Austin Lumberjacks.

Advertisement
Willie was in last 2 minutes no one would pass to him. I guess Coach L wanted to see what Zach and Gak would/could do with the regulars, maybe that's the reason?

Advertisement
Need Hernandez back if this team wants to make a run. If you could get these contributions consistently from Izundu Laurence Johnson and DJ. Then throw 20 in there. Gonna be a nice little squad.

Zach looked way better tonight.

Izundu was impressive.

Lykes scores 20.

Good job in the turnover department.

Honestly, I was never concerned about Zach. You don't do, what he did, for that long, and it's a fluke. I am sure he can score/average somewhere in the teens at Miami.

Honestly, I was never concerned about Zach. You don't do, what he did, for that long, and it's a fluke. I am sure he can score/average somewhere in the teens at Miami.
Chalk it up to nerves and trying to do too much. He forgot that he doesn’t need to be the guy here like he was at Dunk City.

Advertisement
Was expecting a little better crowd, but I’ll take the runaway win.

Attachments

• 1C9F0BBF-FD03-4AA4-9CE7-156B49BAEA0D.jpeg
    1C9F0BBF-FD03-4AA4-9CE7-156B49BAEA0D.jpeg
    630.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 8C0BB209-DE33-4CAA-851B-17D261A1025F.jpeg
    8C0BB209-DE33-4CAA-851B-17D261A1025F.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Was expecting a little better crowd, but I’ll take the runaway win.

Crowd really dropped off from Friday night. Student section behind the band was jammed against Lehigh and virtually nobody today. And same trend to lesser degree applied to other areas.

Difficult to criticize anything about that win. Johnson looked better and more relaxed from the outset. Opponent played into our hands with the tempo.

Wardenburg is never going to be an inside guy. Forget about that. Maybe by accident 2 or 3 times per game.

Gak is brutal on short finishes but that seems to describe every big we recruit, especially in their first season.

Crowd really dropped off from Friday night. Student section behind the band was jammed against Lehigh and virtually nobody today. And same trend to lesser degree applied to other areas.

Difficult to criticize anything about that win. Johnson looked better and more relaxed from the outset. Opponent played into our hands with the tempo.

Wardenburg is never going to be an inside guy. Forget about that. Maybe by accident 2 or 3 times per game.

Gak is brutal on short finishes but that seems to describe every big we recruit, especially in their first season.

Yea even less band members were there super weird lol.

Advertisement
I know it's early, but this team is actually moving the ball. Last year, even in non conference play the ball stuck way too much. You don't need as much talent if you can move the ball because that creates easy scoring opporutunities. Like I said in the season preview thread, I think this team is better than last year's team post Brown injury but that's obviously assuming Huell is reinstated. If this team can continue to move the ball and let the offense throw and hit threes at a decent rate then we can be a top 5/6 team in the ACC. Love how have the versatility to play small or big. How has no media given any update on Huell yet???

Advertisement
Back