Next Gonzaga?

I think DJ has gotten better as a player. There was a stretch at the beginning of the year when he wasn’t playing much and I’m sure his confidence took a hit.

Still, he made progress in getting to the hoop and scoring off the dribble. True, that’s not his game but defenders would play the three allowing him to drive by.

I’d like to see him lose weight and add muscle. He really hasn’t looked in shape since he got here.

He definitely is a piece to the puzzle.

No telling if Mack will get a waiver.
I agree 100%. He carries to much weight. Get in shape for gods sake! Give some of his poundage to Sam. That said he was a better more improved player in year 2. We need him to make same amount of improvement from year 2 to year 3

Advertisement
I think DJ has gotten better as a player. There was a stretch at the beginning of the year when he wasn’t playing much and I’m sure his confidence took a hit.

Still, he made progress in getting to the hoop and scoring off the dribble. True, that’s not his game but defenders would play the three allowing him to drive by.

I’d like to see him lose weight and add muscle. He really hasn’t looked in shape since he got here.

He definitely is a piece to the puzzle.

No telling if Mack will get a waiver.

Everything I've read indicates it is likely he will get the waiver.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back