Next DB besides Tyson is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need bethel the guy is a beast and a south fl boy. Can't teach that no way.

IF some of these fans wake up tomorrow and see......

1. Bethel's stars go from 3 to 4
2. Schools like Bama, OSU, Clemson and etc going after him

THEN HE WOULD BE A TAKE!!!

If Rumph and Diaz want this kid, I'm all for it.. This kid brings speed to the position and to compete we need player's that has that ability!!

Advertisement
From the eligibility chart, these are the pure corners on the team:
Sheldrick Redwine
Michael Jackson
Jhavonte Dean
Malek Young
Trajan Bandy
Al Blades
DJ Ivey

The rest are FS or SS's(JJ, Carter and Smith bring tremendous athleticism though)... Hall and Frierson are both intriguing prospects and wonder if they can play corner or better suited for a safety role. I'll defer to the experts on this site. Bottomline, we have plenty of talented young men. I'd sign one more for certain, hopefully it's Campbell, and if Miguelito Jackson turns pro then perhaps you add a second...

Miami just signed 4DBs and ppl on here talking like IF Miami just signed 2 DBs, "no doubt" we all would love to see Campbell, Surtain or both sign here BUT Miami did a great job signing 4 very highly talented recruits to add to the roster!! It just seems like for some fans good is never good enough, ppl find reasons to make a good thing bad..

I want Campbell "no doubt", BUT Miami will be fine IF we don't sign any other stud at DB!!

Freshmen- (Blades Jr, Hall, Frierson and Ivey)
Sophomores- (Bandy, Carter and Smith)
Juniors- (Finley, Knowles and Young)
possible Seniors- (Dean, Jackson, Johnson and Redwine)

AT THIS POINT, IF A RECRUIT DOESN'T SIGN WITH MIAMI--THEY DON'T WANT TO BE AT MIAMI PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! IF the recruits our staff was going after were 3 star (borderline 4 star) recruits THEN I would question it, BUT the recruits we are going after are 4 star (and some are borderline 5 star) recruits!! **Recruits like these aren't big on signing with 4 other stud recruit's playing the same position**

Where is Jalen Patterson ... This guy would be amazing to get back on board after failing with asante.. both are competitive and play with that chip on the shoulder like Bandy

Bring Jalen back !!

Jeezus... I warned you not to go here. I was trying to help you...But you can't help yourself. Smh

I’m tired of the Bethel talk. Dude is not even the best DB on his high school team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back