Next DB besides Tyson is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
Where is Jalen Patterson ... This guy would be amazing to get back on board after failing with asante.. both are competitive and play with that chip on the shoulder like Bandy

Bring Jalen back !!

Advertisement
Jalen still lurking around the board and wants in lol, dedicated guy

Advertisement
Adding Tyson to the four we already signed is epic. Tyson + Surtain would be legendary. No need to reach further. If they want Bethel as an athlete (could be a WR, too), I certainly won't complain. But I'd rather use that ship on more linemen ... or Bonitto (even though I know that probably won't happen).

If we get either Campbell and/or Suratin in this class I don't see us taking anyone else, unless we have a late top end talent pop up like J Thomas did last year. DB class is loaded next year too. No need to take a project when we can get another 5 studs next year. Now if we didn't get either TC or PS2 then we would probably take a project.

Where is Jalen Patterson ... This guy would be amazing to get back on board after failing with asante.. both are competitive and play with that chip on the shoulder like Bandy

Bring Jalen back !!

lol [MENTION=10127]canesjip[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Na! There’s a couple guys in the Tampa area we could test the waters with or we’ll go get a grad transfer again.

Looks like Surtain jr, Bethel, a grad transfer, or a name we haven't heard of yet.
Not worried tho

Advertisement
I wish they'd recruit Brandon Cross. Former Tenn commit from Orlando. Perfect nickel CB: 5'10" but built like Bandy, quick, aggressive, and hyper-competitive.

Much better player than Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
Miami just signed 4DBs and ppl on here talking like IF Miami just signed 2 DBs, "no doubt" we all would love to see Campbell, Surtain or both sign here BUT Miami did a great job signing 4 very highly talented recruits to add to the roster!! It just seems like for some fans good is never good enough, ppl find reasons to make a good thing bad..

I want Campbell "no doubt", BUT Miami will be fine IF we don't sign any other stud at DB!!

Freshmen- (Blades Jr, Hall, Frierson and Ivey)
Sophomores- (Bandy, Carter and Smith)
Juniors- (Finley, Knowles and Young)
possible Seniors- (Dean, Jackson, Johnson and Redwine)

AT THIS POINT, IF A RECRUIT DOESN'T SIGN WITH MIAMI--THEY DON'T WANT TO BE AT MIAMI PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! IF the recruits our staff was going after were 3 star (borderline 4 star) recruits THEN I would question it, BUT the recruits we are going after are 4 star (and some are borderline 5 star) recruits!! **Recruits like these aren't big on signing with 4 other stud recruit's playing the same position**

Last edited:
Adding Tyson to the four we already signed is epic. Tyson + Surtain would be legendary. No need to reach further. If they want Bethel as an athlete (could be a WR, too), I certainly won't complain. But I'd rather use that ship on more linemen ... or Bonitto (even though I know that probably won't happen).

Idk why but I have a feeling Surtain ends up here as long as he visits with the other AH guys. Just my gut feeling after following recruiting for 7 years. We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back