Next Challenge - re: Running Back

isnt that already understood? The coaches will continue to do what theyve already been doing successfully Shx not deep

Advertisement
Taking 3 running backs is almost unheard. Yeah fsu did it this past class which I have no idea how they did that but it's not common at all

Not at all. FSU took 3 very highly-regarded backs in 2017. ****, Maryland got 3 RBs in this class.

And both will have at least one guy transferring after this season. You can try to sell "low milage" to guys, but at some point they want to see the field. And with 2 other guys their year, somebody's not gonna play.

Taking 3 running backs is almost unheard. Yeah fsu did it this past class which I have no idea how they did that but it's not common at all

Not at all. FSU took 3 very highly-regarded backs in 2017. ****, Maryland got 3 RBs in this class.

And both will have at least one guy transferring after this season. You can try to sell "low milage" to guys, but at some point they want to see the field. And with 2 other guys their year, somebody's not gonna play.

Exactly. I would love to know how Jimbo convinced all three of those dudes to come in the same class. I know, "shouldn't be afraid of competition" blah blah, but as you said, simple logic states one of them will be left hanging.

Exactly. I would love to know how Jimbo convinced all three of those dudes to come in the same class. I know, "shouldn't be afraid of competition" blah blah, but as you said, simple logic states one of them will be left hanging.

He probably said he got one running back that was in the superb owl and he got another one going in the top 15 - 20 in the draft. Don't think we take 2 more.

Advertisement

He probably said he got one running back that was in the superb owl and he got another one going in the top 15 - 20 in the draft. Don't think we take 2 more.

He probably said "here's a trailer full of cash".

He's got a good sales pitch, we gotta admit that. But isn't one of the kids they got (from Ft Pierce maybe) a long shot to qualify?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back