Next 8 games

Advertisement
C94B62AB-CA8E-4CBE-BFF5-E86550170EC0.jpeg

ND on Friday and then those 8 in January. Id say the next 9 games, technically.

Advertisement
6 on the road and only 2 at home. Will know alot more about this team after these 8 are completed

Including ND (December road game), the next 9 games involve 6 road and 3 home games.

The first five games (3 road, 2 home) are against the worst teams in the ACC. Those games aren't going to tell us crap.

Then next four games (3 road, 1 home), against good teams, will be the true test.

Including ND (December road game), the next 9 games involve 6 road and 3 home games.

The first five games (3 road, 2 home) are against the worst teams in the ACC. Those games aren't going to tell us crap.

Then next four games (3 road, 1 home), against good teams, will be the test
Syracuse and State are not worst teams in ACC

Advertisement
Syracuse and State are not worst teams in ACC

Don't be an *******.

NC State is 4th from the bottom of the ACC standings. Only God knows if their OOC success will translate to the ACC games, but at this current time, only ND, GT, and Louisville are below NC State in the ACC standings.

And while Syracuse is tied with 6 other teams for the spot directly ahead of NC State in the ACC standings, they have the second-worst overall record of those 7 teams (only BC is worse).

You can try to spout all the technicalities possible, but the fact remains, the next five games are against teams in the bottom half of the ACC, not the top half.

The four games after THAT are against better teams.

Don't be an *******.

NC State is 4th from the bottom of the ACC standings. Only God knows if their OOC success will translate to the ACC games, but at this current time, only ND, GT, and Louisville are below NC State in the ACC standings.

And while Syracuse is tied with 6 other teams for the spot directly ahead of NC State in the ACC standings, they have the second-worst overall record of those 7 teams (only BC is worse).

You can try to spout all the technicalities possible, but the fact remains, the next five games are against teams in the bottom half of the ACC, not the top half.

The four games after THAT are against better teams.
The only ***** is the one with lack of class and respect. NC State gave us all we wanted in CG and played Kansas tough brainiac. You can use Original Cane Fan as name but I was an ORIGINAL CANES FAN YEARS before you were born rookie.

The only ***** is the one with lack of class and respect. NC State gave us all we wanted in CG and played Kansas tough brainiac. You can use Original Cane Fan as name but I was an ORIGINAL CANES FAN YEARS before you were born rookie.

He's a keyboard warrior. Don't get too worked up over him. I recommend putting him on ignore (although you'll still see him in quoted replies).

NC St is a pretty solid team. Their record, resume, and metrics aren't bad. Lunardi has them right on the cut line. That road game will be huge for them.

Advertisement

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

You are getting huffy because I accurately pointed out that NC State is 4th from last in the ACC standings.

And I guess you're bragging about being old? Weird flex.

He's a keyboard warrior. Don't get too worked up over him. I recommend putting him on ignore (although you'll still see him in quoted replies).

NC St is a pretty solid team. Their record, resume, and metrics aren't bad. Lunardi has them right on the cut line. That road game will be huge for them.

So you're telling someone to "ignore", even though you don't. I don't know which of the two of you is the bigger pvssy in this situation.

Look, NC State's next 4 games are against teams ahead of them in the standings. It's entirely possible that NC State is 1-6 in-conference in a couple of weeks. But, yeah, "Lunardi".

NC State might get better, but right now they're not pulling the weight of their expectations.

Good lord, some of you are scared little babies, ****ting down your legs about mighty NC State and picking fights because I accurately described their current position in the ACC standings.

Which, of course, PROVES MY POINT. Because if NC State loses the next 3 games before Miami, then we will NOT be getting much credit for turning a 1-5 ACC team into a 1-6 ACC team.

The next five games are crap. The four after that will be worthwhile.

Advertisement
So you're telling someone to "ignore", even though you don't. I don't know which of the two of you is the bigger pvssy in this situation.

Look, NC State's next 4 games are against teams ahead of them in the standings. It's entirely possible that NC State is 1-6 in-conference in a couple of weeks. But, yeah, "Lunardi".

NC State might get better, but right now they're not pulling the weight of their expectations.

Good lord, some of you are scared little babies, ****ting down your legs about mighty NC State and picking fights because I accurately described their current position in the ACC standings.

Which, of course, PROVES MY POINT. Because if NC State loses the next 3 games before Miami, then we will NOT be getting much credit for turning a 1-5 ACC team into a 1-6 ACC team.

The next five games are crap. The four after that will be worthwhile.
Internet nerds like you who have been picked on your whole life are pitiful. You go online and hide behind a keyboard spouting off hateful ignorance. Go to gator board as you are just like one.

Advertisement
Back