Next 3 games

Advertisement
We have gotten really good at losing and pro's at excuses for losing. You young guys y'all don't know, I'm 57 and garbage like we have seen this past umpteen years just wouldn't fly in the day. You gotta realize what a hard pill to swallow, we dominated for so long, we would take bets on if we could beat average teams by 50, the thought of actually losing didn't even exist. Like I said its a hard pill to swallow, I use Jose Cuervo myself

Sav State -

We all know this game is nothing more than a scrimmage. 4 Qb's 4 Quarters.

1st Quarter - Rosier. Waste of time as he is what he is but there's no way he doesn't play. Maybe get some confidence back with his receivers at least?
2nd Quarter - Kosi. Time to see what all the BS hype is about. Put up or transfer buddy
3rd Quarter - Weldon. Let's see his toughness and if he can protect the ball. Honestly think Richt doesnt trust him after his reported 5 INT's in last scrimmage
4th Quarter - Williams. May not be "ready" for primetime but he should be ready to rip up sav state. At least show us a glimpse of hope for 2019/2020...

Honestly why the **** not?

Starting a Freshman QB against LSU game 1, with the incorrectly super high expectations WE all had for this season was not the right move.

If Rosier was truly born again and we beat LSU then we got the 2018 QB and shoot for the ACC Ship and a spot in the NC.

But NOW that we know Rosier is Rosier and we do have somewhat of a breather prior to the ACC/FSU games its NOW TIME to start one of the 3 freshman. NO UM fan will second guess the coaches. If we loose to Toledo I'll take it, but I would have clarity on the freshman QB and an experience QB going into the ACC schedule and a proven QB for 2019 which has a difficult game one as well.

Sav State -

We all know this game is nothing more than a scrimmage. 4 Qb's 4 Quarters.

1st Quarter - Rosier. Waste of time as he is what he is but there's no way he doesn't play. Maybe get some confidence back with his receivers at least?
2nd Quarter - Kosi. Time to see what all the BS hype is about. Put up or transfer buddy
3rd Quarter - Weldon. Let's see his toughness and if he can protect the ball. Honestly think Richt doesnt trust him after his reported 5 INT's in last scrimmage
4th Quarter - Williams. May not be "ready" for primetime but he should be ready to rip up sav state. At least show us a glimpse of hope for 2019/2020...

Honestly why the **** not?
If we do that, I'd like to see us roll with the best performer into Toledo. That would be a good gauge of their readiness. Toledo will be flying around the field with a lot of hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back