NexGen "Fans" Are So AF (did I say it correctly?)

chris farley what the fuck GIF

Advertisement
I was kind of fond of Gerry Thomas for a little while back in 91.

I always liked Dunn and Ward was cool, nice family as well. If I had to name two favorites, those would be them.

People are pussies thinking it matters if you have a favorite player on another team. Derrick Brooks was a badass as well. I have respect for people's game and in the end it's just a game, a means to an end.

Yeah, I never comment ever (just grateful for the info here) but if anything it’s a SoFla thing.

I graduated from UM in ‘20 (so I’m “nExGeN” right?). I specifically remember the week we lost to F$U my Freshman year there was this chick from Boca who would show to my floor in Pentland screeching about how we were gonna lose and the Semenholes are great. Mind you, Lamar had already wrecked their asses earlier that year (2016). None of the people I knew from OOS were like this because the FL kids I knew at UM all rooted for F$U.

Between that and how all the kids UM recruits down here act (I know that’s handlers but still) it’s probably more to do with how things have been down here for the past 20 years.

Oh, and mandatory **** F$U.
Well that sucks to hear… UM students rooting for FSU is different.

However I know this chick born and raised in Tallahassee, graduated from FSU in the mid 90’s and is a die hard Cane fan and was one while in school there. So I guess it happens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Won't ever forget him cutting our turf up after they beat us. Some cucks on this board loved him as well. He's a "local guy". **** any "local guy" who doesn't pick UM. Make the mother ******* crib great!
I didn't care bout him one way or the other till he cut up our turf. After he did that I put a couple of my boys on him in the league. **** that hoe *** semenhole.

Advertisement
I hate and hated the yankeees. The early 2000s it was like the bloods vs the crips. I hated them, but I respected the **** out of jeter, posada, and some of the other guys. It was awesome watching the Sox compete and beat those guys. I wouldn’t say any of them were my favorites?

Same principal applies for Cook. Respect his game and talent, but that’s it

Advertisement
I always liked Dunn and Ward was cool, nice family as well. If I had to name two favorites, those would be them.

People are pussies thinking it matters if you have a favorite player on another team. Derrick Brooks was a badass as well. I have respect for people's game and in the end it's just a game, a means to an end.
Couldn't be me.

I hate and hated the yankeees. The early 2000s it was like the bloods vs the crips. I hated them, but I respected the **** out of jeter, posada, and some of the other guys. It was awesome watching the Sox compete and beat those guys. I wouldn’t say any of them were my favorites?

Same principal applies for Cook. Respect his game and talent, but that’s it
Baseball is also a tad different. I'm a yankees fan & feel like same way about papi, manny, pedroia etc. Football rivalries are just different IMO.

Never had or will have a favorite Nole, Gator, Domer, Buckeye…while they play for those teams.

But as a Tampa Bay Bucs fan I was a fan of Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn.

When your NFL team take players from college rivals or Canes sign with NFL teams you hate (like Irvin and later JJ, etc to Dallas) the college stuff has to go.

But if college rivals to go NFL rivals, the hatred continues…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back