News & Notes on College football 7-16

Urban Meyer for next UM HC/AD
45057874_2351443701564028_130374659983015936_n.jpg

Advertisement
Clemson will have to fall in line with whatever the ACC mandates, which will probably weekly testing. I read somewhere where everyone will be tested 72 hours before game time during the season. Coaching staffs are going to have to have all their players ready to go because I'm sure there will be positive cases throughout the season. Should be a wild ride....
Clemson playing chess. No symptoms then they dont care today. If they can get everyone through this before season starts then they are happy to test 72 hours before a game as everyone would have already had it. They are taking the proper approach.

Advertisement
Clemson playing chess. No symptoms then they dont care today. If they can get everyone through this before season starts then they are happy to test 72 hours before a game as everyone would have already had it. They are taking the proper approach.
Definitely one of the ways. That's the one they chose. I refuse to give that school anymore props then that.

Advertisement
This is exactly why they should play. Players are going to be tested a **** ton and will be monitored daily. They can identify potential issues faster and put mitigation forward to identify those that need more attention, and or medical care.

But yeah, let’s all listen to an attorney who was dumped by his partner after years of dealing with said partners crap.

Advertisement
If that's the case then herd immunity is a farce and we should all just lock ourselves in our houses and never come out again. My God we can poke holes in anything.
I never said anything about locking ourselves in a house. I am simply stating that there is no benefit to purposely infecting a whole team. Technically, you can catch the flu every year, so why would you think covid will act differently. Having covid doesn't make you immune and there are already cases of people catching it for a 2nd time.

Pretty simple. Isn't it?
Actually, no.. its not simple. With that said, I think they should play because we have no idea if this will be gone by the spring anyway and vaccines aren't always effective. There is no point of arguing theories because we are still in the early stages of this and time will tell. As long as MLB and NBA can move forward without any major setbacks, we should be trending in the right direction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back