NEW YORKERS- Looking for good place to watch UM-FSU game...

Advertisement
Join the club, man. I can't stand Brother Jimmy's. People barely watch the ******* game, but they DO put on the sound, which is great.

Croxley's Ale House in the LES is solid, but the one in BK is even better.

Advertisement
Couldn't imagine watching a Miami game in public. I broke 4 chairs this year so far & fired 2 beer bottles at my grandmother. You're a better man then me.

Couldn't imagine watching a Miami game in public. I broke 4 chairs this year so far & fired 2 beer bottles at my grandmother. You're a better man then me.

**** straight... my Family high tails it out of the **** house when the Canes are on.... they want no part... ****, the **** dog goes upstairs and closes the door...

JC

Advertisement
Can one of you NY boys tell me if I should take that -1.5 on the Yankees tonight? and/or the 7.5 O/U? Any insight is appreciated.

... in Manhattan. I don't want to do the Brother Jimmy's ****show.

What say ye?

brother jimmys--at least its a canes bar. . someone said that noone is watchign the game--it will feel like u r at sunlife

the one on 31st or 32nd and lex

I have such fond memories of Son Life.

Anyways, you're probably right. I should just batten down the hatches and ride into the storm at Brother Jimmy's.

Advertisement
If you get a table at Brother Jimmy's is it that bad? May be too packed for FSU but I had a table for Toledo and Duke and they were both fine and separated from the crowd.

If you get a table at Brother Jimmy's is it that bad? May be too packed for FSU but I had a table for Toledo and Duke and they were both fine and separated from the crowd.

Planning on getting there EARLY. I'll be keeping my eye on the potential game time/day change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back