NEW YORKERS- Looking for good place to watch UM-FSU game...

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
... in Manhattan. I don't want to do the Brother Jimmy's shitshow.

What say ye?

TheUuuuu

Junior
Join the club, man. I can't stand Brother Jimmy's. People barely watch the fucking game, but they DO put on the sound, which is great.

Croxley's Ale House in the LES is solid, but the one in BK is even better.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
Couldn't imagine watching a Miami game in public. I broke 4 chairs this year so far & fired 2 beer bottles at my grandmother. You're a better man then me.

JerseyCanes

All-Pro
Couldn't imagine watching a Miami game in public. I broke 4 chairs this year so far & fired 2 beer bottles at my grandmother. You're a better man then me.
Damn straight... my Family high tails it out of the damn house when the Canes are on.... they want no part... ****, the damn dog goes upstairs and closes the door...

JC

Jassid82

Senior
Can one of you NY boys tell me if I should take that -1.5 on the Yankees tonight? and/or the 7.5 O/U? Any insight is appreciated.

cryptocane

Redshirt Freshman
... in Manhattan. I don't want to do the Brother Jimmy's ****show.

What say ye?
brother jimmys--at least its a canes bar. . someone said that noone is watchign the game--it will feel like u r at sunlife

the one on 31st or 32nd and lex

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
... in Manhattan. I don't want to do the Brother Jimmy's ****show.

What say ye?
brother jimmys--at least its a canes bar. . someone said that noone is watchign the game--it will feel like u r at sunlife

the one on 31st or 32nd and lex
I have such fond memories of Son Life.

Anyways, you're probably right. I should just batten down the hatches and ride into the storm at Brother Jimmy's.

jhtheking

Junior
If you get a table at Brother Jimmy's is it that bad? May be too packed for FSU but I had a table for Toledo and Duke and they were both fine and separated from the crowd.

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
If you get a table at Brother Jimmy's is it that bad? May be too packed for FSU but I had a table for Toledo and Duke and they were both fine and separated from the crowd.
Planning on getting there EARLY. I'll be keeping my eye on the potential game time/day change.