New workouts have started

Advertisement
Its a real mystery to me is we have great facilities food trainers doctors free everything yet in the past all this was never fully utilized.

I’m telling you if I didn’t have a career ending ankle injury,I would have signed with the U and told my family this.

Mom , I have an opportunity here to be great all on a platter before me.
Starting tomorrow you won’t be seeing much of me because I’ll be training 24-7 and starting classes immediately.
I have 4 years and hopefully less before the NFL and your new retirement and new house.

I’d give her a hug and kiss and be gone and beginning my transformation to the best I can be for NFL draft .

Anyway, that’s just me setting my bar beyond above everyone else winning before I play.

GOCANES
Me if I didn’t have a career ending non existing p5 talent would have gone there and done a bunch of blow on a boosters yacht and called my mom with my plans to take over the world

2 each there own

I can’t even imagine what Collins is going to look like as a Junior lol

Also whoever is on the far right cut their scholarship
I feel like he’s going to grow into an inside guy, looks like a monster already. Wayne looks like he’s got enough size to possibly contribute a little as a freshman as well.

Advertisement
I can’t even imagine what Collins is going to look like as a Junior lol

Also whoever is on the far right cut their scholarship
Moronic statement. That’s Seth Parott, aka a non-scholarship walk on who’s willing to get his **** pushed in on a daily basis because he loves football and Miami.

If some of the “elite” blue chippers we brought in the past 15 years had half his desire for the game and the logo we’d be in a better place.

A quarter of the team is composed of guys like this so you can watch a finished product on Saturdays.

Training like X in off season is critical.

After my freshman junior varsity season , I started training with track team and weekends at Miller Park 56st with RB’s .

Spring training came first day in shorts I was 6’1” 235 we all had to run the forty, I warmed up running 4 x 100 reps on the track .
My turn came up ran 4.7 my best out of (3) attempts slowest 4.9 on old fashioned stop watch .
Fastest players ran 4.6 , down fall was in the 70’s being 235 was OL and DL size.
But Chick and I kicked it hard made everyone look bad come scrimmage LOLOL.

Anyway training the Restrepo way the only way to win before you play a snap.

GOCANES

Moronic statement. That’s Seth Parott, aka a non-scholarship walk on who’s willing to get his **** pushed in on a daily basis because he loves football and Miami.

If some of the “elite” blue chippers we brought in the past 15 years had half his desire for the game and the logo we’d be in a better place.

A quarter of the team is composed of guys like this so you can watch a finished product on Saturdays.

Sorry, Uncle Parott

Advertisement
Honestly with Kelly, Moss, Bain, and Wayne I would prefer Collins A. to be able to move inside and be a very athletic 3 technique DT.

It would give us 2 athletic DT's in this class. I could see him 6'7 280 plus in a few years. When Greg R. got to campus he was like 215. I feel like Collins isn't quite as athletic as Greg and naturally a little thicker.

Honestly with Kelly, Moss, Bain, and Wayne I would prefer Collins A. to be able to move inside and be a very athletic 3 technique DT.

It would give us 2 athletic DT's in this class. I could see him 6'7 280 plus in a few years. When Greg R. got to campus he was like 215. I feel like Collins isn't quite as athletic as Greg and naturally a little thicker.
Agree with this. Most of our DTs will move on after this season, so move him there now and let him be on the scout team for a year along with Molten and Horton. That's a nice trio of young DTs if they can be patient and not get discouraged by a lack of PT this year.

Draft eligible:
Lictenstein - 7th year
Deez - 6th year
Hunte - 5th year
Gore - 5th year
Taylor - 3rd year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did y’all see that Lb I think he played for ASU that was like 200lbs and over 6’5 kid was ballin. In the right scheme it won’t matter. Kid will be coming off the edge to rush the passer or dropping in coverage. He isn’t here to stop the run game.

He needs to be on the Michael Phelps' diet.

Lunch: One pound of pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread, plus energy drinks. Dinner: One pound of pasta, an entire pizza, and even more energy drinks. Phelps' actual daily intake was closer to 8,000 – 10,000 calories.

Lunch: One pound of pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread, plus energy drinks. Dinner: One pound of pasta, an entire pizza, and even more energy drinks. Phelps' actual daily intake was closer to 8,000 – 10,000 calories.
God Damn What GIF by SkinnyPop

Nah he should just call Jaelan Phillips and do his exact routine. Phillips got skinny due to a wrist injury and not playing football. Maybe Moss had an injury we don't know about. Hopefully by fall he can add 10-15 pounds and be in the rotation. We need him.

1676645083089.jpeg

Advertisement
Back